Are you travelling to Bournemouth away by any other means than official travel?

Ric

Administrator
Been asked to post this, so here you go:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a travelling city fan who's been affected by fixture changes?

The Guardian is making a documentary on the away fan experience, centred around but not limited to the effects that fixture changes, for broadcast, are having on travelling fans.

I would love to hear your experiences if you're either: travelling away regularly or are travelling great distances to get to home games. If you have some time to answers some questions from me, please email me on ryan.baxter@guardian.co.uk or I can message you, if you let me know in the thread.

Also if there is anybody out there that wouldn't mind being followed around for the day (part of the day) to document your travails. You could be people who travel by car, coach or train; lads, families, women, or those who travel alone; I have no real preference who you are other than that you have tales to tell and are comfortable being filmed. So if you or somebody you know please get in touch.

5 of us on the train come and join us. Going is usually quite civilised. Coming back!!!!
Who knows

10 minute drive and lift of the missus. She is officially bad at driving so that probably rules me out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.