Arry..."Beckham had pie and mash deleivered to the lads"

A A

Anonymous

Just heard twitcher saying that before he went back to LA after doing absolutely fuck all but getting the press wanking off at the thought of him playing for spuds-Beckham ordered "pie and mash from a local shop for all the lads."

Well there's the rag loving Cockney twat with the "green and gold scarf" totally summed up for me.....

Bye bye circus Beckham.Don't hurry back.

The Beckham saga was a harmless distraction to our season.

But it does look like he may well be joining us once his contract with LA Galaxy expires later this year.

While Beckham would be nowhere near our starting line-up, he'll be a useful player to have around the squad as cover.

THFC6061 said:
The Beckham saga was a harmless distraction to our season.

But it does look like he may well be joining us once his contract with LA Galaxy expires later this year.

While Beckham would be nowhere near our starting line-up, he'll be a useful player to have around the squad as cover.

[bigimg]http://www.gifs.net/Animation11/Holidays/Saint_Patricks_Day/Laughing_hard.gif[/bigimg]

RBmk2 said:
Just heard twitcher saying that before he went back to LA after doing absolutely fuck all but getting the press wanking off at the thought of him playing for spuds-Beckham ordered "pie and mash from a local shop for all the lads."

Well there's the rag loving Cockney twat with the "green and gold scarf" totally summed up for me.....

the tight twat

u2fme2 said:
RBmk2 said:

the tight twat

Yeah he should of hidden rolex watches in the pies

Or rat poison!!

pie and mash eh, considering it was Becks I'm surprised it wasn't spiderman spaghetti on waffles washed down with lashings of fruit shoot!

charliebigspuds said:
pie and mash eh, considering it was Becks I'm surprised it wasn't spiderman spaghetti on waffles washed down with lashings of fruit shoot!

That actually sounds good!! Something i would make when the missus is away but beer not fruit shoot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.