Arsenal 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
he looks utterly broken and depressed, not particularly nice to see.

Fuck him, in the press conference after I guarantee he’ll mention:
Oil.
Club owned by a country.
Money.
Financial doping.
And probably, At least one poor decision by the ref.

He’s a **** who should concentrate on his own club instead of talking about ours.

Oil.
Club owned by a country.
Money.
Financial doping.

He’s a **** who should concentrate on his own club instead of talking about ours.
Yeah you’re right I know, always been an utter **** about our club. No chance that **** is putting a dampener on this night.

Oil.
Club owned by a country.
Money.
Financial doping.

Agreed, i fell into the trap of giving him a chance before and 2 weeks later he was having a right old pop at us for no reason. We were not playing them or owt so it pissed me off that and i made a note never to give him a fucking inch again. Same as i am with the England cricket team vs the aussies, never give them an inch or they WILL bite your arse for it.

Wenger is shot to bits, i feel sorry for him as a human being, he needs to wrap it to keep his health. I know he says ****ish things but what a mess he is.

he looks utterly broken and depressed, not particularly nice to see.

Its fucking beautiful to see a man who has done nothing but slag us off broken and humiliated in such a way.

Fuck him!

Its fucking beautiful to see a man who has done nothing but slag us off broken and humiliated in such a way.

Fuck him!
They still talk about him being a success, the guy is going down at this rate as an utter failure and his legacy is a club on mediocrity for the next 10 years.

They still talk about him being a success, the guy is going down at this rate as an utter failure and his legacy is a club on mediocrity for the next 10 years.

He has been a magnificent manager for them and to suggest otherwise would be ridiculous and what he did for football in this country cannot be underestimated either because he built some magnificent Arsenal sides but football left him behind a few years ago now and his time is over.

What sticks in my craw is despite nearly everyone, even rival fans being able to acknowledge all that, he has become one bitter bastard where we are concerned so fuck him and fuck his club and its shit fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.