Arsenal (A) - PL Post Match Thread

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

Tottenham is looking like a pretty good team to support right now.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Fuck.off then

absolute terrible performance. I'm so done with this team now. I started supporting before champions league 2021 final because I thought this was a winning team. yeah we lost but I gave them another chance and last season was nice but this isn't the team I thought I was supporting.

Seems like they've lost desire since last season. Pep is getting outdone by other managers too, but it happens, some managers like Mourinho have their moments and the game moves on.

I'll see how we go between now and Christmas but if things haven't improved by then, then I'm not wasting my time.
Ban this **** please.

c76b38e63be521e2334927d010d38cd0.gif

City were missing Rodri and of course De Bruyne is out

Both teams looked like they played for a draw. It took a shit deflection to win it.

Not the end of the world if you're a City fan. You always come good the business end.

I have to say, Haaland is the most prolific scorer I've ever seen but if he's not fed he's the laziest man in the world lol

Would've been happy with a point, and think we probably just about deserved one despite showing a disappointing lack of ambition. Can't really legislate for a deflection like that though. Bit of a shit way to go into another international break.

No but you can legislate for the other 93 minutes of utter dross we put out this afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.