Arsenal (A) Post Match thread

We're going to win the title - barring some sort of completely unforeseen collapse in form.

I very hope too that we'll finally win the C/L with this squad - we're the best side in world football at present - but in a 2-match/one-off competition strange luck-based events may occur to sway any matchup one way or the other.

For me, we're favorites to win the C/L - but due to random chance, I'd expect that our chances of actually securing the C/L title is less than 45%.

John Stones so so good.

The sign of a good team is when you can win when not playing well. We must be fucking great coz that was abysmal.

That would have been an easy watch if we’d been clinical.
Good win and performance.
3 points and 18 in a row.
Thought “The Wall” did a great job today.

Eighteenth win on the row; thirteenth in the Premier League; another clean sheet and a ten point gap at the top of the Premier League [nineteen in front of those "chancers"called LiVARrpool]. Strange game though. Reminds me of that game in the World Cup where both teams agreed on the draw to progress through to the next round. In the case of this one: Guardiola and Arteta agreed on a 1-0.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.