Arsenal (A) - Post-Match Thread

What’s hard to understand, Ederson got the ball, Bernardo was fouled in the area, that’s no pen and pen. Soft southern cunts, or should I say cants

The reality is the penalty incidents had little to do with the final outcome of the game, they lost due to shit defending and ill-discipline and our team's positive mentality! Cry me a river CANTS!

Villa last season. One down in first minute but 2-1 up by half-time and won 2-1.
It is ages ago (about 3 seasons if you mean coming back from losing at HT) 3-1 at Huddersfield, but that's hardly surprising as we don't go behind very often.
Thanks much appreciated. Yes I meant losing at half time and then winning. Before the Huddersfield game it hadn’t happened in 96 previous away games. It’s very rare for City obviously as we invariably take the lead first. The Arsenal game showed a real resilience and like the saying goes fight to the end.

Attachments

• 7A262929-A6CC-4FAE-9C85-36F73E0E26E5.jpeg
    7A262929-A6CC-4FAE-9C85-36F73E0E26E5.jpeg
    216.8 KB · Views: 48
Just watched the match again, thought we played some great stuff in both halves, Cancelo was really brave to play after what has happened to him and his family. What strikes me about this game is the way the arse players moaned about every decision, even, maybe especially when it went in their favour! We were a bit asleep for their goal but apart from that I thought we defended really well with Ake and Ruben the pick of our defenders. The arse fans were well up for this game and I though Atwell was gonna bend to that, but I would say its the best refereeing I think I've seen for quite some time. Overall it was a close game but even though we looked a bit tired we were the better team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.