Arsenal (a) pre-match thread (Game given go ahead 1350hrs)

Arsenal v City prediction

• Win

Votes: 273 70.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 86 22.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 27 7.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so right mate. But this is a perfect illustration of the weak mentality Arsenal has suffered from for years. If it is not your fault you do not have to change anything. Great to see they aren't learning.

True. Wenger has instilled that mentality. Not only are their players not good enough they're also weak minded. Laughable that Wenger is still saying the second goal was offside and even asked the official for more time in the end. Completely deluded. Did he think they were going to score 3 goals in a minute? I hate Wenger and am looking forward first to Milan knocking them out of the Thursday night cup and then them finishing 6th.

True. Wenger has instilled that mentality. Not only are their players not good enough they're also weak minded. Laughable that Wenger is still saying the second goal was offside and even asked the official for more time in the end. Completely deluded. Did he think they were going to score 3 goals in a minute? I hate Wenger and am looking forward first to Milan knocking them out of the Thursday night cup and then them finishing 6th.
Totally agree about Wenger, what annoys me is when he has little digs at Pep about money spent on players, also when he said he didn’t mind rags spending, because they generate money in proper way, urghh can’t stand the prick.

Totally agree about Wenger, what annoys me is when he has little digs at Pep about money spent on players, also when he said he didn’t mind rags spending, because they generate money in proper way, urghh can’t stand the prick.

Taking on mass amounts of debt apparently counts as generating money the proper way. Delusional old man. Those comments agitated me even more. Just had another look at table, Arsenal are 6th, love seeing it.

Taking on mass amounts of debt apparently counts as generating money the proper way. Delusional old man. Those comments agitated me even more. Just had another look at table, Arsenal are 6th, love seeing it.
Would love it if we stuffed them again, it would get really toxic down there, especially with spuds being the media darlings now, it could spell the end, or the beginning of the end for Wenger.

He doesn’t seem to mind (or even remember) spending Danny fiszman’s diamond money on a new squad and a new stadium which now shines as a beacon of arsenal’s Moral and financial rectitude.
The latest desperate attempt at smearing us is the mention of ‘human rights’ ,or the lack of them, in the UAE, and how this taints any money connected with City.
I wonder how many arsenal fans lost hours of sleep and spent angst-ridden waking hours, in a state of deep concern for the welfare of the diamond miners treated almost like slaves under S Africa’s apartheid system, being paid peanuts to hack those gems out of the earth to finance the shining paragon of all that is good about football and ‘doing it the right way’
Something about sins and first stones m.wenger.

Is Wilshere still whining about the 1st goal was a foul, the 2nd offside and we should have had 2 yellows??

Would love it if we stuffed them again, it would get really toxic down there, especially with spuds being the media darlings now, it could spell the end, or the beginning of the end for Wenger.

If by the end you mean another extension then maybe :)

The club is deluded from top to bottom. Oh how I would love to see old Wenger get the sack. It would be magnificent. Not sure I can see it happening even if Milan knock them out of Thursday nights. Hope so though.

You would think Arsenal will want to put up a bit more of a fight than yesterday. With this in mind and taking in to account our away record at Arsenal then this will not be easy.

But we should get a point at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.