Arsenal (A) - Wed 15th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got Ramsdale, White and Gabriel in my FF side, so a gunners clean sheet would be nice.

But I also have Kev and the lanky fella as well, so a Haaland hat trick, all assisted by KDB wouldn't be bad either. Which do I hope for the most? Decisions, decisions.
It is a tough call for sure.

The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end. Come on City, come on lads. Show 'em, show 'em all. Especially the Southern softie Tarquins, especially the blinkered stupid wally media types.

I wish John Boy was back but very soon I hope. He'll be there cheering us on I hope.

THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND AND ALL THE WORLD.

I hope that Bernardo really is playing the same role as against Villa but fuck me, why would you not play the actual ball-playing left centre back? I just don’t understand it. Gives Arsenal an easy game plan… just man mark everyone except Ake and press him like mad when the ball goes to him. It will nullify us if they do that.

You keep writing the exact same bollox about Ake, you’ve done it at least twice in this thread alone today.

Anyone who’s watched us play would know that he’s not only a very good defender, but he’s been our best defender a number of times this season and the best player we’ve had on the pitch a few times too, so why do you have to keep writing nonsense about him?

You should try thinking things through because your reasoning’s a joke. When have you ever seen a team even attempt to man mark 10 players? It just doesn’t ever happen because we’d rip them a new one if so much as 1 player found space.
And, if, as you put it they “man mark everyone but Ake” that would include Ederson.
So who would they put on Ederson and don’t you understand that whichever player had that duty wouldn’t be able to receive the ball from their own players because they’d be offside?

I wouldn’t mind if you had an actual objective argument but your reasoning is laughable guff.

Last edited:
Beleive it or not, some of us 'fancy our chances' whoever starts for Arsenal.
Without a doubt. I was more referring to even more so now with two of their best players missing.

I'm fully confident we'll win tonight. I said before the Villa game with all the charges ect we'll go on to win the league now it's galvanised all of us!

COME ON CITY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.