Arsenal Away( all in here please)

SWSB

Arsenal away tickets

just heard from a London branch member that tickets will be £58.Sure it was nowhere near that last year.

Re: Arsenal away tickets

SWSB said:
just heard from a London branch member that tickets will be £58.Sure it was nowhere near that last year.
surely not it was only £10 in the carling cup ????

£48 last season, £33 the season before, but we moved to cat A last season.

This season it will be £51.

Arsenal away tickets

If anyone has 2 tickets to the arsenal away game please let me know as I will buy

hopefully we will ask for the full allocation, normally city ask for about 2000 i think but when spurs, ushited play there they have half the end nearly!

Hey guys, I'm Ignasi from Barelona. I tell you. The week 4 through April 8 I'm going to London with two friends to watch the game specifically Arsenal FC - Manchester City. The problem is we do not know how to get tickets. Some of you are Red or Blue Member? Thank you very much.

PS: If any of you come to Barcelona and need FCB tickets I could supply you!
Tell me something If you know how can I get 3tickets! (mcfc or arsenal zone, I don't care)

Looks like Swansea away is out of the question - so if there are any spare tickets going for Arsenal I'll take 4 or 5 :)

I went to the CC game and had a great time, would love to repeat the experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.