Arsenal away - half price

goater1985

Arsenal v Manchester City
Saturday 13th September 2014
Kick off – 12.45pm
The club has received an allocation of 2,900 tickets priced as follows:

£64.00 – Adults (£32.00 Seasoncard holders)

£27.25 – Over 65s (£13.62 Seasonacrd holders)

£24.00 – Under 16s (£12.00 Seasoncard holders)

£32.00 – Wheelchair / Walking Ambulant plus free carer (£16.00 Seasoncard holders)

All tickets are sold subject to availability. Tickets cannot be returned in the last week of sale.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria;

2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 13,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 20th August at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 12,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 21st August at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 11,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 22nd August at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 10,500 or more loyalty points – Saturday 23rd August at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 10,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 25th August at 11am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 9,500 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 26th August at 9am.
2014/15 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 27th August at 9am.
*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket. Phone lines are open 24-hours, 7 days a week. No booking fee payable on tickets purchased online.

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Platinum Seasoncard holders will be awarded 40 ticket points. Gold Seasoncard holders will be awarded 20 ticket points for attending this fixture.

The following groups will receive an allocation of tickets for this match: Supporters, Seasonal Hospitality Supporters, Football Management, Players, Club Partners and the MCFC Supporters Club.

Disabled Supporters:

The Club has received an allocation of 13 wheelchair bays, and a limited number of walking ambulant tickets, both with the provision for a free assistant. Disabled supporters are unable to purchase online. Those who meet the qualifying criteria and wish to purchase a ticket should call the disabled ticket line on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1).

Disabled supporters are unable to purchase tickets online, find out how to buy here.

For additional help or assistance, please contact our Disability Liaison Officer, on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 1) or use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ resource, #mcfchelp.

The Ticket Office and Supporter Services Team are available Monday - Saturday, 9am to 5:30pm (closed Sunday & Bank Holiday). Supporter Services will open for all scheduled First Team away fixtures, and will open from 9am until 5.30pm for this fixture. Please call +44 161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). Out of hours you can use our online ‘frequently asked questions’ resource, #mcfchelp. You can also ask us a question and keep up to date via our official Supporter Services Twitter account, @MCFCHELP.

All tickets and hospitality are sold subject to availability and are issued subject to Manchester City Football Club Limited’s 2014-15 away match terms and conditions of sale and the applicable ground regulations of the opposing team.

My child doesn’t have as many ticket points as I do, will I be able to purchase their away match ticket at the same time as mine?

Please note: If the supporter number used is that of an adult, then only an adult ticket may be purchased. This also applies to under 16s and over 65s.

Official Match Ticket

Entry to the Stadium will be granted on the presentation of a valid ticket purchased from the Club or through the Viagogo Ticket Exchange only. Find out about the Club’s policy on unofficial tickets here.

Travel

Travel tickets are sold subject to availability. To book coach travel, please telephone Supporter Services on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3) or book ‘in person’ at the ticket office located on the first floor of the City Store at the Etihad Stadium.

Departure times are TBC.

Getting to the Emirates Stadium

Plan your journey following the directions as advised by Arsenal. <a class="postlink" href="http://www.arsenal.com/emirates-stadium/get-to...-emirates-stadium" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.arsenal.com/emirates-stadium ... es-stadium</a>

We would like to remind everyone why we have the best supporters in the country. On your visit to the Emirates Stadium, please respect the stewards and staff at the Club and we ask that you:

- Remain in the seat that you have purchased.

- Keep your ticket with you at all times.

- Do not block the aisles or gangways.

- Use of pyrotechnics, flares and smoke bombs is prohibited

- Do not smoke.

Quality from City.

I definitely wasn't going to this one knowing it was going to be a £150+ game...

Now I'll definitely look into it!

£25 coach and £32 pound ticket!

cleavers said:
Boll**s, I assumed it would £64, and I refuse to pay that for a ticket, so decided not to bother, and use the money towards going away for a week.
hahaha
i thought exactly the same so didn't bother booking a train

but at £32 it looks a winner

squirtyflower said:
cleavers said:
Boll**s, I assumed it would £64, and I refuse to pay that for a ticket, so decided not to bother, and use the money towards going away for a week.
hahaha

You can get a train ticket for 40 quid including tube travel. And its any train doesn't have to be a specific train. £72 Ticket and Travel, that will do me!

city-till-i-cry said:
squirtyflower said:
cleavers said:
hahaha

You can get a train ticket for 40 quid including tube travel. And its any train doesn't have to be a specific train. £72 Ticket and Travel, that will do me!
link?
i can't find it that cheap unless ridiculous o'clock

city-till-i-cry said:
squirtyflower said:
cleavers said:
hahaha

Only off peak though so you have to set off at around 5.30am or the latest one gets into Euston too close to kick off. You have to book a specific train on the way out but you can get any train back.

I wasn't going to bother with any London games this year but I think i might change my mind...

wish city would be a bit more open and let people know in advance what games if any they are subsidising... all the cheap day rtn's seemed to have sold out now..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.