Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

I see ladyboy at the mail can't do his maths.

City have returned almost half of their tickets.....

900 out of 3000.....not sure that's almost a half. Almost a third fair enough but a half?

Personally I think 2000 on a Sunday at 4pm when the game is on tv is decent anyway.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I see ladyboy at the mail can't do his maths.

City have returned almost half of their tickets.....

900 out of 3000.....not sure that's almost a half. Almost a third fair enough but a half?

Personally I think 2000 on a Sunday at 4pm when the game is on tv is decent anyway.

at those prices its fantastic when you then add travel.

I've made a banner for Sunday. Hopefully with the journos picking up on it so will the sky cameras

Didnt we send the 900 tickets back very early? When did the 2,100 sell out? Would we have sold most of them if they had allowed more time?

The most expensive away tickets in this league are Arsenal, Chelsea,QPR and Spurs. The most expensive away tickets at a non-London club are £51 at Man City.

I hate high prices in football as much as anyone, but maybe you should be looking a little closer to home.

Boycotts only work if they are done properly. If not a single away fan turned up that would be a story. It would be even better if home fans gave a televised match a swerve, but a few unsold away tickets won't do anything, especially as those seats will probably get gobbled up by home support.

Your talkin derby day prices at around fifty pounds.we have done games this season for around the thirty pounds mark. We're also doin two matches for 49 pounds, that's less than twenty five pounds a game. Don't just look at our derby day price and use that as a standard because it isn't . We're Actually good value compared to arsenal rippin off home and away fans on a regular basis .

BlueHalli said:
Your talkin derby day prices at around fifty pounds.we have done games this season for around the thirty pounds mark. We're also doin two matches for 49 pounds, that's less than twenty five pounds a game. Don't just look at our derby day price and use that as a standard because it isn't . We're Actually good value compared to arsenal rippin off home and away fans on a regular basis .

Cat A games are all around £51. Southampton fans were charged this.

Arsenal have cheaper tickets for lower category games too.

We need to put our own house in order before having too much of a go at other clubs.

BlueHalli said:

Mate, Arsenal fans paid £51 to watch City v Arsenal, so there is a little too much protesting here for my taste.

You are better value for your own fans than we are, but thats a different discussion to all the bleating on here.

Arsenal are a little more expensive than Chelsea,QPR and Spurs. Arguably thats justifiable as the ground/seats/facilities are superior to the ones at those clubs.

I'm not slating anyone for complaining, but I think you lot have one about this the wrong way. Protest will only be successful if fans of all clubs unite.

Lets not forget that clubs don't like away fans. They cost more to steward and are more likely to cause trouble. Clubs would love an excuse to get rid of them and sell those seats to home fans. The only exception would be Wigan whose average gates are boosted by the big north west clubs and the two North London clubs.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
BlueHalli said:

Cat A games are all around £51. Southampton fans were charged this.

Arsenal have cheaper tickets for lower category games too.

We need to put our own house in order before having too much of a go at other clubs.

I couldn't agree more. While £62 for a match really is disgusting, our prices for cat A games are awful too. If you take into account the average wage in London and Manchester, £51 is probably more expensive. I don't agree with this cat A,B,C bollocks, especially for away fans. We're all just trying to support our teams. We shouldn't be shafted up the arse just because we support a good one, just as United, Arsenal etc shouldn't either.

What I can't understand is how were the 'SOLD OUT' signs up weeks ago for the game?? Those 912 seats would have gone for sure, as with a lot of Londaon games as the points drop on purchase the London/Southern ex-mancs and southern Blues pick them off to complete the numbers. Has City explained this...No? Yet another fuck up by the tk office!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.