Arsenal AWAY Ticket Price (merged)

Re: Arsenal AWAY Ticket Details.

Josh Blue said:
WNRH said:
foley87 said:
I've made a banner for Sunday. Hopefully with the journos picking up on it so will the sky cameras

Oh dear, how embarrassing.

Not really, well done to him.

Yes well done to him paying £62 for a ticket and then making a banner saying how unhappy he is at paying £62.

I can imagine the Premier League boardroom's shaking with fear at homemade banners being shown on Sky Sports.

WNRH said:
Josh Blue said:
WNRH said:
Oh dear, how embarrassing.

Yes well done to him paying £62 for a ticket and then making a banner saying how unhappy he is at paying £62.

I can imagine the Premier League boardroom's shaking with fear at homemade banners being shown on Sky Sports.
Has he said what the banner is about?

squirtyflower said:
WNRH said:
Josh Blue said:

Will it just be a scrawled message on the back of a cardboard tray using a bookies pen?

squirtyflower said:
WNRH said:
Josh Blue said:

"Free Tyrone - Don't let Kirtsy win? p.s can't believe i've paid £62 for my ticket, boo arsenal boo, c u next year tho lolz"

something like that?

Josh Blue said:
I hope the fans who have traveled sing their hearts out and let Arsenal know exactly what we think of their prices.

i'd rather they just sing their hearts out for the team and not embarrass themselves.

WNRH said:
squirtyflower said:
WNRH said:

"Free Tyrone - Don't let Kirtsy win? p.s can't believe i've paid £62 for my ticket, boo arsenal boo, c u next year tho lolz"

something like that?
So that's a no then?

squirtyflower said:
WNRH said:
squirtyflower said:

"Free Tyrone - Don't let Kirtsy win? p.s can't believe i've paid £62 for my ticket, boo arsenal b
So that's a no then?

As a gooner I am please a lot of City fans are boycotting the game. Please pass the word around and along with Arsenal fans please turn your back on the game for a period of time as a protest for the prices fans are paying for matches .

squirtyflower said:
WNRH said:
squirtyflower said:

something like that?
So that's a no then?

Well considering he has posted in a thread about Arsenal away ticket prices, contributed to a debate about City sending tickets back and then stated he will unfurl a banner that he hopes Sky and Journo's pick up on, i'm no Sherlock Holmes but i doubt it's to do with player affection or a dig at our rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.