Arsenal fans are a decent bunch.

PMSL When he says 'they can't do that!', THAT'S EXACTLY HOW THEY'VE ALL RESPONDED TO US NOT LETTING THEM BEAT US!

Self righteous little pricks, always the bridesmaids and never the bride, soft poncey little cretins.

Soccer!

TheMightyQuinn said:
PMSL When he says 'they can't do that!', THAT'S EXACTLY HOW THEY'VE ALL RESPONDED TO US NOT LETTING THEM BEAT US!

Self righteous little pricks, always the bridesmaids and never the bride, soft poncey little cretins.

Soccer!
I've decided that that's how I'm gonna respond to every Arsehole fan now :)

Bluemoon115 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Soccer!
I've decided that that's how I'm gonna respond to every Arsehole fan now :)

You can't come to our lovely big stadium and not let us win! You can't do that!

Hart just stopped the ball from going in the net, you can't do that!

That girl just said 'no' to Van Persie, you can't do that! Allegedly innit.

They complain sooooooooooo much. Go to their forums or better yet, Goal.com (full of their foreign fanbase), and all they do is complain, make excuses, and demean other teams. It seems all London clubs have a chip on their shoulder, which is no surprise as cockneys like many from capital cities think only their city is relevant.

LoveCity said:
They complain sooooooooooo much. Go to their forums or better yet, Goal.com (full of their foreign fanbase), and all they do is complain, make excuses, and demean other teams. It seems all London clubs have a chip on their shoulder, which is no surprise as cockneys like many from capital cities think only their city is relevant.

To be fair, they weren't chanting racist abuse or pretending they had the balls to invade the pitch tonight. It's a small step in the right direction for them.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.davesfootballblog.com/graphics/fanscity.gif" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.davesfootballblog.com/graphics/fanscity.gif</a>

(click, don't want to slow things down)

Sigh said:
http://www.davesfootballblog.com/graphics/fanscity.gif

(click, don't want to slow things down)

No one holding them back.

No one preventing them from getting on the pitch.

They're like a barrel full of chimps all lacking the balls to do anything so just standing there like total fuckwits.

Hold me back lads!

I would laugh but it's deeply fucking depressing, those are grown men, some have children, it's a bleak thought.

I hate to generalise, but on past experience Arsenal fans have always struck me as a bit of an oddity.

They don't seem to have the same rum, vociferous pockets of support that other London teams like Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham have.

That's by no means a criticism, just an observation based on my visits to Highbury and them coming up to Manchester.

Again, this isn't meant to be antagonistic, but I just see their support as being a bit lame.

Ric said:
I hate to generalise, but on past experience Arsenal fans have always struck me as a bit of an oddity.

They don't seem to have the same rum, vociferous pockets of support that other London teams like Spurs, Chelsea and West Ham have.

That's by no means a criticism, just an observation based on my visits to Highbury and them coming up to Manchester.

Again, this isn't meant to be antagonistic, but I just see their support as being a bit lame.

That's a bit lame.

I think they're a bunch of mardy arsed chair throwing twats. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.