Arsenal fans are utter twunts

sam the drummer

<a class="postlink" href="http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40007&sid=31e147ed828a68a6a4f7b6d1f7b8ff6a&start=60" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopi ... a&start=60</a>

I can't see any way of us losing this one tbh. Very unusual that I'm so confident in a result but have been right with this stuff before...had money on us winning away to Milan, Madrid and the 5-1 at Inter. Think we are made for matches like this - plenty of space, two teams attacking. Only going to be one winner.

Get your money on this lads. I'll have 100 on an Arsenal win.

Adebayor will do nothing. Judgement gets clouded when he plays for you and has a good season but I see nothing but a 'good' player. He is no world-beater. Can't wait to smash City...just need Gallas/TV/Cesc/Arshavin back from international duty in good shape.

See will Hughes go with 4-4-2 against us - very doubtful IMO, we'll wallop them with a central midfield of Ireland/Barry. I'd say he'll throw De Jong in there to make a 3-man midfield.

I hope we beat them just to shut the twats up.

I'll bet they said that before the corresponding match last season too ...... and then burst out crying at the end of it!

sam the drummer said:
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40007&sid=31e147ed828a68a6a4f7b6d1f7b8ff6a&start=60

I can't see any way of us losing this one tbh. Very unusual that I'm so confident in a result but have been right with this stuff before...had money on us winning away to Milan, Madrid and the 5-1 at Inter. Think we are made for matches like this - plenty of space, two teams attacking. Only going to be one winner.

Adebayor will do nothing. Judgement gets clouded when he plays for you and has a good season but I see nothing but a 'good' player. He is no world-beater. Can't wait to smash City...just need Gallas/TV/Cesc/Arshavin back from international duty in good shape.

See will Hughes go with 4-4-2 against us - very doubtful IMO, we'll wallop them with a central midfield of Ireland/Barry. I'd say he'll throw De Jong in there to make a 3-man midfield.

The same Ireland that tore them apart last season!!?

To be honest I agree with what they've said.

The bottom one even understands our line-up/formation better than most on here.

sam the drummer said:
http://arsenal-mania.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40007&sid=31e147ed828a68a6a4f7b6d1f7b8ff6a&start=60

this line made me lol! barry has got something like a 93% tackle completion rate this season, ireland gives 110% every match and is determined to raise his profile more and more.

Thye must still be wondering how they managed to lose that game at the Swamp the other week , after dominating it ........ but that's what happens when you score classic own goals , and a rag infested referee awards a penalty to the wrong side .... when Arsenal's was an absolute stonewall spot kick!

Or should have been!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.