Arsenal fans on Joe hart

TheLegendOfBerti said:
Petr Čech said:
Petr Cech is the best keeper this world will ever see! Fans would be lucky to see another goalkeeper with 30% of his skill.

Chelsea haven't won the title for 2 years, and a large part of that is down to the fact they have a suspect keeper. Sorry there's at least half a dozen keepers I'd put before Cech.

100% agree

The Invisible_Man said:
Petr Čech said:
well, they would of won the ucl if it wasn't for John "Butter feet" terry..

Would've, could've, should've. What does it matter.
And how does that count as part your defense of Cech as 'the best keeper the world will ever see'?

best shot stopper, best reflexes, best vision and he saved a penalty against "God" in the ucl final. But i admit, he sucks at set-pieces!

Not even close: Joleon Lescott, Emmanuel Adebayor and Gareth Barry

Lescott's a bit harsh because he's missed a fair few games and was playing alright before he got injured.

Adebayour - he's got a decent goals to games ratio so i wouldn't say he's had an awful season.

Barry's been an unsung hero for us this season, fair enough he could have scored a couple more goals but he is nowhere near a bad signing

How wasn't Tevez mentioned as one of the best? Better and mroe important than Chu young Lee surely?

Bitter as the rags Id go so far as to say...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.