Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

A World Cup injures playing differently now we have Haaland players what leave! its a transitional season! Any other manager we would be where chelsea Liverpool are! Just because we not player that well not top by 5 points means some fans have to think there is more to it than that! Of and that is a lot going on this season! Fans should keep there powder dry for when pep goes that’s when they’ll be something to moan about because we will fall back into the pack maybe even not qualify for champs league a season or two!

I love a moan but some fans on here just because some players ain’t playing and some want out are going well overboard with there thinking!
Yeah, once I say there's an issue with A N Other, there'll be half a dozen posts saying he can do one and what's his problem.

These Goons are getting above themselves , it must be a red 'istree club thing , like the Rags and Dippers they revert to their usual arrogance when they hit the league summit and Likkle Citeh come and knock them of their perch.
Our supporters our different gravy , we dont give it Billy Big Bollocks despite being the most succesful team in England for over a decade , humility and modesty just not in the red 'istree clubs pysche.

I think it means if you were a 70 year old Arsenal fan you’d have seen your team win the league a massive six times.

Unlike a 70 year old City who has only seen them win the league a miserly seven times.
I'm 50 this year and have witnessed City win the league 6 times and the Tarquins 5 times.
These Goons are getting above themselves , it must be a red 'istree club thing , like the Rags and Dippers they revert to their usual arrogance when they hit the league summit and Likkle Citeh come and knock them of their perch.
Our supporters our different gravy , we dont give it Billy Big Bollocks despite being the most succesful team in England for over a decade , humility and modesty just not in the red 'istree clubs pysche.
Rags and Dippers are by far the worst in the stakes of being the most self-entitled.
Tarquins not far behind.
Rags and Dippers are two cheeks of the same arse, I guess that makes The Tarquins the arsehole in the middle.

Last edited:
Your wrong , its teams that play worse away from home , but we aren ot one of them , we have the best away record in the Premier league by a country mile over the last five seasons , and lets face it the Emirates is hardly a frightening place to visit. Your shandy drinking , prawn sandwich eating fans can barely bother to turn up for games , never mind create an atmospehere.
Haaland was so contained by your defence Arteta had to take rmeove a centre back off because he was a couple of more minutes from getting a red card , now come back on here when you have won something of significance , and dont forget "you play Thursday night because your f*cking shite".
Emirates Arsenal are unbeaten in this year, and last year you beat a worse Arsenal team by the skin of your teeth. Holding won’t be out there we just bought a backup CB from Polish WC team and Saliba and Gabriel will be tougher. You might win at Emirates, you might win league but you didn’t frighten or impress anyone by winning a 4th round FA cup tie on your patch as far as league goes. If that is what you want me to admit well sorry

Okay tell me, recently, where Bernardo has been more effective than Gundogan in Bern's last [let's say] 4-5 starts.

How he's ran the midfield, set up strikers, made penetrating drives through midfield to affect the game etc.
Is that what DeBruyne and Gundogan have been doing? I must have missed it.

Emirates Arsenal are unbeaten in this year, and last year you beat a worse Arsenal team by the skin of your teeth. Holding won’t be out there we just bought a backup CB from Polish WC team and Saliba and Gabriel will be tougher. You might win at Emirates, you might win league but you didn’t frighten or impress anyone by winning a 4th round FA cup tie on your patch as far as league goes. If that is what you want me to admit well sorry
Does beating the rags with a last minute goal frighten or impress anyone more than putting 6 past them in a home game?
And just in case you missed it, I'd say our back up striker with a world cup winners medal trumps some fucking Polish centre half

Reactions: flb
Does beating the rags with a last minute goal frighten or impress anyone more than putting 6 past them in a home game?
And just in case you missed it, I'd say our back up striker with a world cup winners medal trumps some fucking Polish centre half
The poster in question mentioned Holding. So i said Holding won’t be playing as there are several options. No one questioned your benches strength that is why we are strengthening. Do you think Arsenal will not play better at home in league? That is what you are questioning, if Arsenal playing better at Emirates is offensive to your entitlement get over it. I made a simple observation that applies to 100 percent of teams. For multichamp world beaters you guys sound rattled frankly and a bit entitled.

Didn’t the rags beat you guys recently? Seems like 100 percent of teams United plays better at home. Oh no the shock and horror that Arsenal will probably do the same. To me sounds like you are trying to turn this into a statement match to reassure yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.