Arsenal (H) - FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Yup. I don’t buy Boehly’s strategy. You just assume people with billions are good at everything? See Trump.

I watch football long enough to know you don’t want to be the club that over pays for talent long term. That is not the Arsenal way, you guys can laugh if you like but Saka, Martinelli, ESR, and Nketiah cost us under 10 million total. Most of it for Martinelli. If you guys want Saka if Caicedo is 90 million tell the Sheik to fire up the Neymar number. If we win the title the academy will have won it for us not mercenary trendy big buys. I am happy to continue that way and buy big when deal is right like Jesus

You're deluded about Boehly not surrounding himself with footballing people. You think he's not looked at the Salford Rangers and thought about how to not be them or the Arse? You've both had similar buying strategies.

Much as I love Jesus, he's not one to carry a team as his form is too inconsistent. You'll see this bear out over time. Same with Zin.

You MAY pull this league win once, but it's pretty unlikely.

Let's keep track.

Come back in 4 weeks and, especially, after the Euro games have started again and we'll have this convo again.

You're deluded about Boehly not surrounding himself with footballing people. You think he's not looked at the Salford Rangers and thought about how to not be them or the Arse? You've both had similar buying strategies.

Much as I love Jesus, he's not one to carry a team as his form is too inconsistent. You'll see this bear out over time. Same with Zin.

Let's keep track.

Come back in 4 weeks and, especially, after the Euro games have started again and we'll have this convo again.
I will love to pick this up later. But not for a second do i think Enzo and Murdyk are 230 million worth of player. At this rate it will cost him 1.4 billion to rebuild an 11 man squad at 125 million per position. How much is he going to pay for a striker when he buys a water carrier for a 130 million lol. He is a boffhead setting his club up with Barca and Real debt without the massive income stream those two teams are guaranteed in LA liga

Let's keep track.

Well, as you know everything should we bother watching games?

Just little banter. Nothing personal i actually can’t deny City is actually oddly a responsible big club now in terms of transfers compared to the nutter over at Chelsea or United. Our two clubs actually seem to have good relationships on business end
lol...does that mean you are over the Adebayor celebration now! :>)

lol...does that mean you are over the Adebayor celebration now! :>)
Why do you want to lay actions of a couple of nutters on me. I think your management has settled down to now that you guys have a few titles you aren’t buying crazy valuations like you used to. I am not opposed to big money deals just opposed to crazy valuations. You guys stole Haaland great buy big buy, a value buy nonetheless not like Psg and Neymar. I am actually happy if Caicedo a water carrier is 90 million if you guys want Saka you got to pay 250; if we resign Saka which the hold up seems to be CL qualification. Lets keep things civil we plan on selling you guys the English Messi at Boehly prices. Lol

Why do you want to lay actions of a couple of nutters on me. I think your management has settled down to now that you guys have a few titles you aren’t buying crazy valuations like you used to. I am not opposed to big money deals just opposed to crazy valuations. You guys stole Haaland great buy big buy, a value buy nonetheless not like Psg and Neymar. I am actually happy if Caicedo a water carrier is 90 million if you guys want Saka you got to pay 250; if we resign Saka which the hold up seems to be CL qualification. Lets keep things civil we plan on selling you guys the English Messi at Boehly prices. Lol
hmm....250M hey....is that American Dollars, Indian Rupees or Thailand Baht
Dunno which more outrageous. The 250M or referring to him as English Messi. ;)

Nicolas Pepe would like a word

hmm....250M hey....is that American Dollars, Indian Rupees or Thailand Baht
Dunno which more outrageous. The 250M or referring to him as English Messi. ;)
It is business mate if Enzo is 130 million you guys are getting a bargain for Saka at 250 million. And i doubt Stan will cry on social media while collecting that money like Brighton’s owner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.