Arsenal (H) - March 30

I’m selling x2 in Block 218, front row. I bought them off @christopp on here, but have been roped into working on Sunday.

I paid @christopp face value £150 for the pair, and would obviously like to recoup that.

I’m a long term forum member and have bought and sold on here many times.

I have to send the tickets on email - I have a membership but for some daft reason can’t seem to do mobile transfer recently, despite being able to add Friends & Family.

EDIT: SOLD

Last edited:
I’m selling x2 in Block 218, front row. I bought them off @christopp on here, but have been roped into working on Sunday.

I paid @christopp face value £150 for the pair, and would obviously like to recoup that.

I’m a long term forum member and have bought and sold on here many times.

I have to send the tickets on email - I have a membership but for some daft reason can’t seem to do mobile transfer recently, despite being able to add Friends & Family.
yes please i'll take

Okey dokey.

Last minute, but I have 1 great seat available in 211 sat with me, my son and my mate. Cracking spot, one block from the gooners - in block 211.

No idea what City class as face value, but we are happy with £60 - prefer not to put on exchange as I deplore the idea of a tourist taking it.

Would need supporter number etc if doing transfer, or we can happily meet at entrance as we get there an hour before kick off for a couple of pints, have physical card for entrance.

NOT selling to anyone without significant post history and length of time on here so don’t waste time pm’ing me as I won’t budge.

Ticket is on our supporters club too so first up best dressed.

Edit….SOLD

Last edited:
Very last minute, but looking for one adult ticket for Sunday. Thanks, if anyone can help!

Now sorted!

Last edited:
Last minute looking for 2 tickets for Sunday. True Blue wife and daughter going in on hers and my season ticket as a treat. Would like to go with my son.

Last edited:
Hi all. Silly, I know. Looking for x 2 together. I have 1 in Block 305. Would happily swap and obviously £ on top if anyone has 2 together. Cheers.

Unfortunately, my mate has let me down on a ticket, long shot but looking for one please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.