Arsenal (H) - Post Game Thread

Or if we would have beaten wolves, Chelsea x 2, crystal palace, Tottenham at home. Those are the matches that are killing us now. We have reasonably acquitted ourselves agains the other top teams in the league. It just stings more today because we didn’t take care of business against those lesser quality teams when we had the chance.
Or if a perfectly good goal v dipperpool was awarded

I agree. It was poor
They look bang average in a lot of games -scrape through a lot of games ..just. Lucky v us at theirs and couldn't get the ball off us today. Very average lot - we are the weakest we have been in many a season and they still sat in a line of six on their box. Average team really.

Correct.
I really can't believe that we have fans who seem to have convinced themselves that we have become a more attractive club to join than Real Madrid.
We may well be better on the pitch than Real, but they're still on a completely different wavelength when it comes to attracting genuinely big stars.
100% this, the clowns on here who think Madrid are some sort of joke club, it's Real ****ing Madrid , a vast majority of players would give anything to play for them and understandably so.

We have come so far in the last decade but are still on the journey to become an iconic club.

I am never bored at a City match. It is superb football so how can I be bored?
Predictability , that's why.

Slow, ponderous build up, no pace out wide and our star players off their game.

And opponents who were happy to take a point yet claim they are desperate to end a 20 year wait for a title.

If I was an Arsenal fan I would be furious with that performance, mid way through the second half we looked gassed and there for the taking, what did the Arse do? Put on more defenders and shut up shop, FFS those tactics don't deserve titles.

Strange that Arsenal fans are celebrating two points dropped in a title race when Liverpool won earlier in the day and went 2 points clear.
Weird club, weird manager and weird tactics yesterday from them.

What the hell were they thinking?

For me , even more with the dippers winning before kick off, yesterday was a MUST win game for BOTH sides.

Arsenal blew the title yesterday, and what a weak, meak way to do it.

Exactly.

Trophies aside, We've never had a team that worked this hard for us, They put absolutely everything into games. That alone is good enough for me.
The attitude and workrate of our players is incredible, most of them looked absolutely gassed in that second half but they still found a second wind and pushed again, incredible efforts.

Sadly I just don't think we have enough quality this season and are lacking goals and a goal threat, but to be in this position with a month to go is an incredible effort from the players and staff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.