Arsenal (H) - Sun 31st Mar, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all you nervous City fans, just remember that for us who have to play you City away is absolutely the toughest fixture in world football. Even with the line ups confirmed I maintain I'd be delighted taking a point.
I'd be happy with a point, too, but looking at Liverpool's schedule, it's tough to see where they drop points.

I can see this following the usual format, slow start for us and focused on keeping possession. Arsenal getting the odd chance and looking dangerous on the break.

0:0 at half time, everyone complaining that we are playing too slow. Pep makes a sub after 65 minutes and then the first goal in the last 10 minutes, if we score it there will be 9 minutes of injury time, if the tarquins score it then there will be 3 minutes.

where’s the info from?
Just been practising defence drills on the pitch, 4 in a line, Akanji, Dias, Gvardiol and then Ake.

If he was LB you would have thought they'd have lined up in their 4 with him at LB.

Double bluff by Pep maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.