Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go with (assuming the below mentioned are fit of course):

Ederson

Walker Stones Akanji Ake

Rodri Kovacic

Silva Foden Grealish

Haaland

This would give us our best control and highest energy players to start the game. KDB and Doku to come on to finish them off as they tire.
Like that team. One problem, they don't 'tire'. Rumours are that some of them maybe on *asthma meds....

Let’s not make arsenal out to be prime Barca here. They have improved and did well not to fall apart after Christmas but they won’t be able to keep it up.

2 weeks break came at a good time for us barring injuries. Business end, time to kick on.

This is Arsenal's Waterloo. If they want to win the league they've got to show the performance that merits that at the champions.
I just don't think they've got it.
3-1 to City.
Just like city against Madrid in Europe. They want our crown, they better come with a wrecking ball to take it.

Have Arsenal got the balls? Don’t know but I do know city have huge blue ones.

This is our time to take them out.

They'll have gone off the boil completely by the time they get to us. What could be worse than a visit to our fortress when they haven't played for the best part of 3 weeks, and lost all momentum.
They're fucked.

This is Arsenal's Waterloo. If they want to win the league they've got to show the performance that merits that at the champions.
I just don't think they've got it.
3-1 to City.
They have taken 7/9 against us and the dippers so far. We haven’t won once against top 5 sides. I’d say this game is maybe 60/40 this season as we are at home but they are capable.

They'll have gone off the boil completely by the time they get to us. What could be worse than a visit to our fortress when they haven't played for the best part of 3 weeks, and lost all momentum.
They're fucked.
Just to put this into context Arsenal had 3 weeks off after Xmas and have won every league match since, scoring a barrel load of goals.

The break helped them build momentum after they lost 2 matches in a row. They won't be spending the time off watching Netflix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.