Arsenal Home Tickets

Danny Hoekman said:
de niro said:
mrjxf14 said:
me and my lad are season ticket holders...was going to take my 12 and 10 yr old daughters(mad blues) but at 20 notes a pop i cant afford it,20 quid for a child well ott,going the utd way as we speak,live4city has been finished,well done the arabs!

This is an unfair dig at our owners, firstly they have invested millions into the project to get us where are now and deserve a return, secondly uefa's ffp shit means they have to drag money in whether we or they like it or not.

I took my kids to Maine road when it was a quid a kid, they watched Kevin Horlick and co ( no disrespect ) take us down 2 divisions, we have replace those players with silva etc, they don't come cheap, I know which I'd rather watch.

20 pounds is a lot but don't blame our owners.

The fact they are Arabs is totally irrelevant.

Ticket prices are a disgrace. The clubs can make whatever excuses they want, it doesn't mask the extortionate levels they charge. They have priced out a lot of people and the majority of the younger generation. It's no coincidence that the average age inside the stadium is 40+ nowadays. As teenagers, loads of us used to get the bus to Maine Road and watch the match for a couple of quid - something you don't see anymore. I really struggle to pay for our season tickets (mine plus my two lads) each year and away games really cause no end of arguments at home, purely because of the cost.

i agree prices are high, too high, its not down to our owners though, we are watching a better product so you would expect to pay a premium, add that to the greed in football and chairmen have to act.

To be honest I think the prices are pretty fair. Arsenal is a top draw game and I would expect it to be top dollar. I took my kids to the Wolves game £25.00 for me and £5.00 each for the girls you can't say fairer than that. You won't get tickets much cheaper anywhere else in the premiership.

Danny Hoekman said:
Ticket prices are a disgrace. The clubs can make whatever excuses they want, it doesn't mask the extortionate levels they charge. They have priced out a lot of people and the majority of the younger generation. It's no coincidence that the average age inside the stadium is 40+ nowadays. As teenagers, loads of us used to get the bus to Maine Road and watch the match for a couple of quid - something you don't see anymore. I really struggle to pay for our season tickets (mine plus my two lads) each year and away games really cause no end of arguments at home, purely because of the cost.

love that quote ..... paying a couple of quid to get in the game...... that was over 25 years ago .........so what you are saying is inflation is our owners fault.

you could always take the kids to Oldham v Chesterfield on Saturday in the Old Third Division for £12 each kid ............. but I think the £8 difference is worth it to see City.

At our place a kids season ticket is still £95 in the family stand ........ that my friend is £5 a game.

In the second tier of the Colin Bell with padded seats a kids season ticket is £195 ...... that is approx £10 a game for some of the best seats in the house.

so to accuse City of being a disgrace in terms of kids ticket pricing ...... get real my friend ??????

Unfortunately, tickets sold out this morning & i was unable to get any-anyone willing to sell? i know the answer will probably be no but is there anyone who can't make the game thanks.

These ticket prices for Premier League games on a game to game basis are a joke, there's fuck all we can do about it. It's only going to get worse too as people are clearly paying it, mugs! At £48 a ticket if you're one of these that heads for the car park on 80 minutes that's a penny per second of action!

No matter how well we're playing I personally find it hard to justify paying these prices. Super, super Kev, super, super Kev, super Kevin Horlock!

What's the number for Oldham's ticket office?

Rich said:
Anyone sat South Stand level 2 - around 214? Got mine earlier through OS and can't help but feel Arsenal would have taken full allocation top/bottom. Someone put my mind at ease and tell me I won't be sat with them ha!
Are you sure you bought for Arsenal and not for Bayern?

If so I would call the club and check mate, as Arsenal will be using both tiers:

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/3458918/first-team/manchester-city-v-arsenal?tab=tickets

The website was having technical issues this afternoon and may have incorrectly sold you a ticket in the away section. Ask for a free transfer to the directors box if they have messed up, always spare seats in there!

I don't get the "we now have top players so we have to pay premium to see them play".

If we sell 48,000 tickets at an average of £25, that's £1.2m x that by 19 games and that barely covers Tevez's, Yaya's and Silva's wages for the year let alone the rest of the squad and staff.

Ticket prices are just a little bit of extra money, the club get's it's main income from TV rights and Sponsorship, ticket prices don't need to be so high.

Our stadium is one of the cheapest in the PL to watch football,especially for kids. The club also does cheap deals for the cup games to encourage fans to go

eastlands oasis said:
Our stadium is one of the cheapest in the PL to watch football,especially for kids. The club also does cheap deals for the cup games to encourage fans to go

Correct. Our club has always been value for money compared to other clubs, even when we were dross it was cheap dross.they are a lot of money now mind.
All these sold out signs don't help high prices though, if a fan takes the huff or simply can't afford to go there will always be someone to buy that seat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.