Arsenal players and injuries?

didactic

Anyone else think their medical team has a great deal to answer for they always seem to have many players on the injured list and its usually long term.

Van Perie - Better now.
Walcott - Better now.
Ramsey.
Wilshire.

Could it be something they are doing wrong?. I remember Ronaldo blaming the Inter medical team for his reoccuring knee problems.

Their all softcocks. I wonder what they do in the offseason...it seems like their conditioning is lacking.

Wilshires news today has nothing to do with his injury,if rumours are true,lets just say he's pulled a kolo,only of a whiter kind.

Not just the Arse,the Rags always seem to have a lot of "training ground injuries"

Perhaps what Owen Hargreaves has said is very accurate about the care and expertise offered there.

There were rumours of steroid abuse back in the Ronaldo Inter days and he says he was knew nothing about it. Just took what was given to him. I wouldnt be suprised if the rags had a steroid programme because the way skinny C. Ronaldo came back looking like a tank always had me asking questions.

Arsenen Wenger said himself that he thought some of the players at his own club were taking epo. The club done their own testing and found that their red blood cell count was over the expected limit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.