Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

It's a Mysteron why it's taken so long for him to be charged !!!

This is what pisses me off about the fa. What takes them so long?? What the fuck do they do all day everyday? As soon as he had that rant he was guilty. The same as his shitehouse club putting out the statement. Entitled spoilt wankers, throw the book at them!

This is what pisses me off about the fa. What takes them so long?? What the fuck do they do all day everyday? As soon as he had that rant he was guilty. The same as his shitehouse club putting out the statement. Entitled spoilt wankers, throw the book at them!

Shouldn’t the club and Arteta be charged? The club wrote a letter supporting his childish tantrum.

Rwanda’s tourism has gone through the roof due to their sponsorship of Arsenal. Loads of people I know go there now, such a beneficial partnership for both parties.

We can look at this as all our partnerships are or what it gives Rwanda. Personally I see anything that changes peoples thought process from genocide to a positive holiday destination through sport is good.

Visit Rwanda say the arsenal shirt is seen 35 million times a day so for £10m a year I’d say it’s a great partnership.

Now find me a fan of Arsenal who is capable of any critical thought why Etihad is an absolute steal for them. I think our reports showed our videos has 6.9billion views on social media & games had 780 million viewers.

Last edited:
Arteta needs to have a long hard think. His potential is very high but his actions are rapidly losing Arsenal the kind of goodwill they enjoyed over the past couple of season.

This type of whining and whinging is something I'd expect from a Dippers manager, not the manager of my team. Was the decision against Newcastle a bit dodgy? Yes, despite what PIGMOL says. Have other clubs had dodgy decisions? Yes, plenty, just ask Gary O'Neil.

Fact is we stank the place out against Newcastle. We had hardly any shots on goal, there was plenty of time after their goal to score but we didn't and neither did we look likely to.

Fucking grow a pair and move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.