Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Saka pulled out of the England squad and will continue rehabilitation at his club which undoubtedly means he will play against us next game. We should pull our players especially Stones who is just getting match fit again and waistcoat wanker is bound to play him for 90 minutes in both friendly games

All our players who gone on international duty will play plenty of minutes! Seems Arteta have got on the players to pull out say they ain't 100% every player who has played games consistently last few years will all have niggles they could all say am carrying an injury and pull out!

Surprise surprise arsenal player leaves international camp.

Arsenal have been offensively bad for doing this for years now yet their fans seem to think artetas taking a leaf out of Peps book whilst we all comment on how frustrating it is that we barely do this.

Who from city has a habit of pulling out of internationals? Not had a single player pull out that was available for our last game to my knowledge. Proper weird bunch, just invented a narrative from nowhere and have collectively decided that's a notorious fact. If it wasn't for the dippers, this lot would be vying for top spot in the unbearable fans league.

Last edited:
All our players who gone on international duty will play plenty of minutes! Seems Arteta have got on the players to pull out say they ain't 100% every player who has played games consistently last few years will all have niggles they could all say am carrying an injury and pull out!
Too right international friendlies seem pointless.. as are most qualifiers..use them as friendlies instead if we have to. (Or just scrap internationals)

I think he’s married, but he always struck me as “not the marrying kind,” as they used to say.

I couldn’t care less what anyone does in their private life as long as no one is getting physically hurt (and not by choice), but it’s hard to think of a reason why someone would leave their country’s World Cup squad while actually AT the World Cup for anything other than a deeply personal reason that appears to be a secret to everyone?!
Maybe he just didn't fancy it..he got picked as opposed to asked to go..when he got there he may have thought this is not for me. Loads of people around the world do this in work situations they don't fancy..

Maybe he just didn't fancy it..he got picked as opposed to asked to go..when he got there he may have thought this is not for me. Loads of people around the world do this in work situations they don't fancy..
Sounds like that public dressing down from Steve Holland might be the reason, since it elicited his departure from the World Cup.

Regardless, as you say, it’s his choice and his alone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.