Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

IMG-1223.jpg

Spurs' next game is Arsenal. So Arsenal play 4 games vs Spurs' none before they play (after the Newcastle match).
I’ve now read it another 5x and I think I’m with you
As of this morning the next time spurs play is their match against arsenal
Arsenal have to play 4 games in that time
At this stage of the season should give spurs a big advantage

They are turning against Zinchenko and Jesus, haha.
Taken from their forum:

"When they wasn’t anywhere near the starting 11 we were plying our best football destroying teams. No coincidence when their back in the starting 11 we look **** like we did at the start of the season.

I’m sorry but those 2 make the team worse. At best Jesus should only be used as an impact sub. Dimchenko should be nowhere near the team full stop ."

Good one on Saka as well:

"Saka useless as well. Where does this “starboy” accolade rubbish come from? The bloke has been ****."

We can only hope - I think if Liverpool and Arsenal drop another 3 - we will trot home but lose a couple along the way - possibly including Spurs away again! One area Guardiola is a million times better than he rest is keeping so calm, not too many histrionics, also talks a lot about how good the opposition we / are ..takes pressure off the players and doesn't lower himself to sh*te mind games. Really helps the team stay focused in the job in hand I feel
We've shaken that Spurs away day monkey off our back now. We'll go there to win and I'm very confident we will win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.