Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

Forget the 115 charges, I think it's how you managed to convince our board to pay so much for Jesus and Zinchenko that needs investigating!

The issue with Jesus is he basically gets in the way of Havertz up front and he's too unpredictable so the players never know where to position themselves for the pass. And Zinchenko seems to create anxiety at all times, he's a disaster waiting to happen defensively. He can invert well but the sooner Jurrien Timber comes back the better.

I did warn one of your brethren about Zinchenko being at the scene of every accident. Not a fullback not a wingback just a supplimentary midfielder. He knew better or so he thought.

Anyway thank you to agents Gabriel and Oleks your tremendous work it`s almost done.

Last edited:
Zinchenko seems to create anxiety at all times, he's a disaster waiting to happen defensively. He can invert well but the sooner Jurrien Timber comes back the better.
We could have told you that before you bought him. If only you'd asked :)

Jesus is better out wide, than through the middle. He even said he wanted to play out wide when he was at City.

Forget the 115 charges, I think it's how you managed to convince our board to pay so much for Jesus and Zinchenko that needs investigating!

The issue with Jesus is he basically gets in the way of Havertz up front and he's too unpredictable so the players never know where to position themselves for the pass. And Zinchenko seems to create anxiety at all times, he's a disaster waiting to happen defensively. He can invert well but the sooner Jurrien Timber comes back the better.

I’ve had a Quick Look it was Humblegooner who I told about Zinchenko. He also asked if we thought Palmer was better lol

Honestly he isn't mate. Havertz is a very intelligent player who occupies defenders and creates spaces. They are very different players of course but I'd 100% keep Havertz over Jesus.
Think I’d agree. Jesus work rate is admirable but he misses big chances. I always thought Havertz would have suited our style of play and given you guys are basically trying to replicate that I can see why Havertz might be preferred to Jesus.

Honestly he isn't mate. Havertz is a very intelligent player who occupies defenders and creates spaces. They are very different players of course but I'd 100% keep Havertz over Jesus.
Yeah I agree. He's really versatile and suits their style of play. If Jesus was what Palmer has become though, they would have won the league last year and probably this year as well. Think they would have swapped Havertz and Palmer in a heartbeat looking back now.

Yeah I agree. He's really versatile and suits their style of play. If Jesus was what Palmer has become though, they would have won the league last year and probably this year as well. Think they would have swapped Havertz and Palmer in a heartbeat looking back now.

When I read this I didn’t agree and thought it was a little suspicious so I looked how many post you have posted. Its 2 by the way.

If I’m wrong I apologies.

Stick that up your shooter Alan Davies.. you racist ****.. sorry boys and girls just got back from 2 nights of carnage in gdansk so still a bit bleary eyed. But it had to be said!
You forgot to mention that twat Piers Morgan but I’ll put it down to you still being pissed. Davies and Morgan can both get fucked and that Laura Woods, she’s not fit and her boyfriend is a tool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.