Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

I think that's a huge win for Arsenal at the end of an intense run of fixtures. It's also a game they'd have dropped points in at the same stage last season.
Sure it is.

But the celebrations like they had won the league?

The same as last season in similar circumstances.

Fucking hell, Arteta and co celebrating that like it was an amazing achievement to beat Spurs.

You nearly let a 3-nil lead go in one half, just holding on at the end.

They really don’t have the emotional discipline to consistently challenge at the top level.
Not sure about that. There was two potential banana skins for them, Spurs and United away and they've done one of them. Last year they collapsed early so it seems different now.

Yeah, that nonsense is embarrassing.
But no qualms with how they reacted at the end.

those-are-mixed-messages-bonnie-prince-derek.gif

I think their win is the final nail in Liverpool's coffin. Can't see Arsenal dropping 5 points in their last 3 games. They'd probably have to lose 2 of them given the goal difference.

No they're not. Preconceived celebrations are a tad embarrassing. But the point here is that they're supposed to be celebrating like they've won the league, not that their huddle is a bit sad. I didn't see a team struggling with their emotions at any point. You are just trying to comfort yourself because they're rightfully pleased with themselves.

They looked proper deflated a couple of weeks ago vs Villa. They aren't the most level headed bunch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.