Arsenal Thread - 2023/24

I just don't understand why people get violent at football, you don't see it at Rugby. I am embarrassed when Blues do similar with the mouthing off and stuff, maybe "I am not a proper bloke" according to some on here but its bloody childish and stupid.
Ps I hope the police get that Arsenal thug and put him away
IMO if the authorities really cared they'd deal with fan behaviour properly. Same as respect for referees. The fact that they don't says something about the culture of the game from top to bottom.

IMO if the authorities really cared they'd deal with fan behaviour properly. Same as respect for referees. The fact that they don't says something about the culture of the game from top to bottom.
I don’t think they care as long as the fighting isn’t inside the stadium in view of the tv cameras and the wider audience.

I just don't understand why people get violent at football, you don't see it at Rugby. I am embarrassed when Blues do similar with the mouthing off and stuff, maybe "I am not a proper bloke" according to some on here but its bloody childish and stupid.
Ps I hope the police get that Arsenal thug and put him away
I don’t get it, either, mate.

All I want to do is go to the game, support the team as vociferously as I can, and come home.

There is no need for violence. As you said, we don’t see it at rugby matches, nor any other sport.

There is no need for violence. As you said, we don’t see it at rugby matches, nor any other sport.
I think wherever there is a gathering of people, either thousands or just a few, there will be a small minority who have been brought up believing Rambo really existed, or the characters portrayed by the likes of Arnold Schwarzenegger genuinely did beat the entire armed forces of Russia with a rolled up newspaper or something daft.

It doesn't matter where you go, home or abroad, you will always find some mentally deficient loner with a chip on his shoulder ready to go out, all guns blazing. One wrong word these days could see you stabbed in the heart with a zombie knife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.