Re: Let's mean it

Ancient Citizen said:
alib said:
don't fancy us at all

their front 6 of

Cazorla..........Wilshire.........Arteta

Podolski........Walcott.......Oxlade-Chamberlain

scares me

Then you must scare easily. Walcott and Oxford Chambermaid have their merits, but will get clattered to fuck by Zabaleta and Kompany, Wilshire is another China doll. Typical tippy tappy Arsenal fairies team.
0-2 City.

There front 6 scares you, Is that a p*ss take or are you serious?

I'd hate to see what you thought when you see Real Madrid's front 6 when they were playing us!

Never fancy us at Arsenal so I wouldn't be too disappointed with a draw. Can't see it without Yaya and Aguero though. Hoping Cazorla has an off day.

I'm guessing the rags will win, and I think we need to win as well. Not confident though.

Manchester City Return 2000 Tickets For Arsenal Game, Unsold
The Accrington Fisherman:
1 billion on a team, and a small time set of fans.
They always have been and always will be small time living in the shadow of Manchester United, even when they win, there are few funnier sights in football to be fair.

What a nob!!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/216643-manchester-city-return-2000-tickets-for-arsenal-game-unsold/page-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.p ... old/page-3</a>

uwe28 said:
Manchester City Return 2000 Tickets For Arsenal Game, Unsold
The Accrington Fisherman:
1 billion on a team, and a small time set of fans.
They always have been and always will be small time living in the shadow of Manchester United, even when they win, there are few funnier sights in football to be fair.

What a nob!!!
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.php?/topic/216643-manchester-city-return-2000-tickets-for-arsenal-game-unsold/page-3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefootballforum.net/index.p ... old/page-3</a>

What a cluless c****. Time for a special type of performance we had shown against United last season.

For any Arsenal fans and any other clubs supporters that haven't looked back as far as page 16 in this thread i'll repeat what I said earlier although I can understand your anguish surrounding City as it your club and Liverpool that's probably been hit the most by us joining the top 4 as ultimately one or both of you are going to be squeezed out. Anyway like I said earlier read on and weep...

I just wanted to say this to any lurking Arsenal fans whom may still be caught in the headlights of a self consuming hatred eating away regarding our oil money.

I started watching City in 1972 when we truly had some great players and football was a world away from what it is today. Somewhere between 1978 -1982 we lost our way and the rot set in and since then I and thousands of others have had to suffer, watch and support some incredibly poor footballers. Most of us have travelled the length and breadth of this country spending thousands for nothing more in return than a faint glimmer of hope that one day it would change. Other clubs were financed and had great luck with the timing of the Premier League and the cartel of the Champions League and the gap grew ever wider.

To all you Arsenal fans who are now outraged with our newly found wealth please understand this - This is the only one way other clubs can compete nowadays and your cosy 'big 4' got too cosy to notice that by keeping it all to themselves that one day somebody somewhere more powerful or more richer would eventually say 'Fuck this we're having some of it'. So whilst you enjoyed your time in the sun, we floundered and just about kept afloat largely due to thousands of us turning up week in week out. Yes we was here when we were shit. Whilst you have never ever had to witness years upon years of some of the worst footballers you could ever imagine wearing your beloved clubs shirt. You have never ever had to watch your closest historical neighbours win everything in sight for 20 years non stop. Doubles/trebles, buying star after star footballers, having to endure 20 plus years of piss taking from the world's biggest set of C**tiest supporters. Having to listen to every pundit from China to Chinley spout on about how great they are. You have never had to grow up and listen to every footballer tell us 'it's their dream to play for United'. To have the Munich disaster held as some self righteous reason why everybody should hold a candle for that club. You have never had to hang onto a dream that one day just one day you could have some success instead of watching your club yoyo from division to division, to watch your club change managers so often it became almost a monthly event. You have never had to watch your club lose at home to their historical friendly lower league clubs like Bury and Stockport.

Our name has been dragged through the mud, kicked in the balls, laughed at from all corners yet one thing has remained constant through it all.

Us the fans...

So please forgive me and try not to take this too personally but I couldn't give a flying fuck as to what Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, United, Gillingham, Stockport, Bury and any other football club on the planet thinks about how we got the money or how we go about spending the money. Right now I couldn't give an Owl's hoot as to bringing through some unknown kid from some unknown club from some unknown village on the planet, nurturing him and watching him grow with us. I'll tell you why that is, because for years we've done that and clubs like your's used to come and take them off us when all the hard work had been done. You would lord it over us like some self righteous lord of the manor who was coming to take what was rightly their own.

So forgive me this one little pleasure as I will go on for the next 10 years loving it if we spend spend and spend some more to bring any silverware and I mean any silverware to my beautiful long deserved club and our supporters.

Seven years without a trophy...comeback when your near the 35yr mark and i'll start to have some sympathy.

Blue2112 said:
For any Arsenal fans and any other clubs supporters that haven't looked back as far as page 16 in this thread i'll repeat what I said earlier although I can understand your anguish surrounding City as it your club and Liverpool that's probably been hit the most by us joining the top 4 as ultimately one or both of you are going to be squeezed out. Anyway like I said earlier read on and weep...

I just wanted to say this to any lurking Arsenal fans whom may still be caught in the headlights of a self consuming hatred eating away regarding our oil money.

I started watching City in 1972 when we truly had some great players and football was a world away from what it is today. Somewhere between 1978 -1982 we lost our way and the rot set in and since then I and thousands of others have had to suffer, watch and support some incredibly poor footballers. Most of us have travelled the length and breadth of this country spending thousands for nothing more in return than a faint glimmer of hope that one day it would change. Other clubs were financed and had great luck with the timing of the Premier League and the cartel of the Champions League and the gap grew ever wider.

To all you Arsenal fans who are now outraged with our newly found wealth please understand this - This is the only one way other clubs can compete nowadays and your cosy 'big 4' got too cosy to notice that by keeping it all to themselves that one day somebody somewhere more powerful or more richer would eventually say 'Fuck this we're having some of it'. So whilst you enjoyed your time in the sun, we floundered and just about kept afloat largely due to thousands of us turning up week in week out. Yes we was here when we were shit. Whilst you have never ever had to witness years upon years of some of the worst footballers you could ever imagine wearing your beloved clubs shirt. You have never ever had to watch your closest historical neighbours win everything in sight for 20 years non stop. Doubles/trebles, buying star after star footballers, having to endure 20 plus years of piss taking from the world's biggest set of C**tiest supporters. Having to listen to every pundit from China to Chinley spout on about how great they are. You have never had to grow up and listen to every footballer tell us 'it's their dream to play for United'. To have the Munich disaster held as some self righteous reason why everybody should hold a candle for that club. You have never had to hang onto a dream that one day just one day you could have some success instead of watching your club yoyo from division to division, to watch your club change managers so often it became almost a monthly event. You have never had to watch your club lose at home to their historical friendly lower league clubs like Bury and Stockport.

Our name has been dragged through the mud, kicked in the balls, laughed at from all corners yet one thing has remained constant through it all.

Us the fans...

So please forgive me and try not to take this too personally but I couldn't give a flying fuck as to what Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, United, Gillingham, Stockport, Bury and any other football club on the planet thinks about how we got the money or how we go about spending the money. Right now I couldn't give an Owl's hoot as to bringing through some unknown kid from some unknown club from some unknown village on the planet, nurturing him and watching him grow with us. I'll tell you why that is, because for years we've done that and clubs like your's used to come and take them off us when all the hard work had been done. You would lord it over us like some self righteous lord of the manor who was coming to take what was rightly their own.

So forgive me this one little pleasure as I will go on for the next 10 years loving it if we spend spend and spend some more to bring any silverware and I mean any silverware to my beautiful long deserved club and our supporters.

Seven years without a trophy...comeback when your near the 35yr mark and i'll start to have some sympathy.

Unfortunately your post has been ignored by the Gooners on here. It is now the case of telling them to F**** Off.

Ray78 said:
Unfortunately your post has been ignored by the Gooners on here. It is the case of telling them to F**** Off.

I know but there seems to be a few more here now than there was the other day so any new lurkers can be told too ;-)

Blue2112 said:
Ray78 said:
Unfortunately your post has been ignored by the Gooners on here. It is the case of telling them to F**** Off.

I know but there seems to be a few more here now than there was the other day so any new lurkers can be told too ;-)

Yep, but they all follow the same mantra:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.