Arsenal v City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant see City hammering them to be honest, hope we do but any victory will do me, win tomorrow and I believe we will win the PL without a doubt.
The press can wax lyrical about Liverpool but we can afford to lose that game and still win the title, they have to win every game, as do Chelsea.

Will go for a City win 2-1 and will be happy with that and it will be £62 well spent.. Block 23 Lower Tier Clock End, See ya there... !!

If Silva isn't fit we go with a front midfield 3 of Milner, Jovetic and Nasri.

We'll need Milner's work ethic to give Zabaleta a hand against Gibbs and Podolski, we'll need someone like Jovetic who isn't afraid to get at people, and we'll need Nasri to become our ball carrier in Silva's absence.

That then allows for Navas to come on late in the game and move Milner over to the left side and double up with Kolarov.

I think everywhere else takes care of itself.

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - JL/MDM - Kolarov
Yaya Toure - Fernandinho
Milner - Jovetic - Nasri
Dzeko

But I honestly can't call the result. We should batter them, because they've got a load of top players out and they're low on confidence, but something's snagging at me. I can just see the "Good end to a bad week for Arsenal" headlines all over the place, despite our impressive away form and new-found grittiness and determination of recent weeks.

A win here and I think we can afford to drop points away to Liverpool and still be 3/4 points + GD ahead of them with 5 games of the season left to go. Chelsea are still the bigger threat, I feel, with their run-in proving to be much less taxing despite their Champions' League duties. The title won't be decided by the time we come out on the pitch against Everton, but four points from Saturday and at Anfield could mean it very well might be.

I think Silva is ok for Saturday. False alarm.

Good news as well as we def need him to unlock their defence

Wenger on Sky complaining about FFP again and saying 'FFP is coming in but the teams above us have already built their sides so it's still unfair'.

This old twat is the stereotypical French 'Surrender Monkey'. They collapse after a bit of early posturing and then look to blame the system - the same thing happened in 1940.

I sincerely hope that we crush these fuckers tomorrow and their arsehole manager chokes on his own vomit.

Hung said:
Wenger on Sky complaining about FFP again and saying 'FFP is coming in but the teams above us have already built their sides so it's still unfair'.

This old twat is the stereotypical French 'Surrender Monkey'. They collapse after a bit of early posturing and then look to blame the system - the same thing happened in 1940.

I sincerely hope that we crush these fuckers tomorrow and their arsehole manager chokes on his own vomit.
[irony]Leave him alone, he's right, it's not fair, he's only had 18 years of financial advantage to build his team[/irony]

Can't see anything other than a City win this weekend.

Both teams missing players, but Arsenal missing them more.

Sczeczny
Sagna-Mertesacker-Vermaelen-Gibbs
Flamini-Arteta
Rosicky-Ox-Cazorla
Giroud

vs

Dzeko
Nasri-Yaya-Milner
Garcia-Fernandinho
Kolarov-Demichelis-Kompany-Zabaleta
Hart

Arsenal 1-2 City
Cazorla - Dzeko & Yaya

sjk2008 said:
Can't see anything other than a City win this weekend.

Both teams missing players, but Arsenal missing them more.

Sczeczny
Sagna-Mertesacker-Vermaelen-Gibbs
Flamini-Arteta
Rosicky-Ox-Cazorla
Giroud

vs

Dzeko
Nasri-Yaya-Milner
Garcia-Fernandinho
Kolarov-Demichelis-Kompany-Zabaleta
Hart

Arsenal 1-2 City
Cazorla - Dzeko & Yaya

Not sure I would stick Dzeko in goal to be honest, Hart up front though I'm fine with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.