Arsenal V Man City Community Shield pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluegirl74 said:
blue in yorkshire said:
The Travelodge at Wembley is £24 on Sunday 10 August, plus £10 if you want an early check in. Parking is £5 for 24 hours. Within walking distance of Stadium . It has all been refurbished, have stayed there a couple of times now always has plenty of city fans staying.

just booked in here for the sunday night. £38 flexible rate or £24 non-refundable rate plus £5 for 24 hours parking.
any idea when tickets wil go on sale?
I looked on <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk</a> and found this for 2011

So we will have to wait some time. I don't know what the Kick Off time is either. 2pm likely as that was what it was last year

General Questions
Q. How many tickets has the club received for The FA Community Shield?
A. The club received an allocation of 27,500 tickets in the West End of Wembley Stadium which is split across four categories. The categories are:

Category 1 £45 (£35 concession)
Category 2 £35 (£25 concession)
Category 3 £25 (£15 concession)
Category 4 £20 (£10 concession)
Disabled £20 (Assistant will be free)

Concession = Under 16 years and over 65 years. Please note that all children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.

Membership Holders 2011/12
Q. When can I purchase my ticket?
A. Please see below for details of the sales schedule. Tickets will be made available to Platinum and Gold Members based on loyalty point status.

Tickets available to Platinum/Gold Members with:
6,500 loyalty points or more: From 8am Tuesday 19th July
6,000 loyalty points or more: From 8am Wednesday 20th July

Booked a London hotel for Sunday as I can't see any problems with getting a ticket for this one. Trains are out so will drive down early morning and back on Monday. Great that Rhino's are playing Saturday so that's the weekend sorted.

CrownPointBlue said:
Sheffield or Derby to St Pancs. Brill.

Just booked 3 adults and 4 juniors Sheff to St Pancras and back,driving to Sheff,parking at mates then train,happy days.East Coast Trains.

Booked it with a Family and Friends Railcard then realised there might be a limit on numbers...anyone any ideas on max numbers? Might have to top some up if gone over,bet that will be easy!

Tbilisi said:
CrownPointBlue said:

Just booked 3 adults and 4 juniors Sheff to St Pancras and back,driving to Sheff,parking at mates then train,happy days.East Coast Trains.

Booked it with a Family and Friends Railcard then realised there might be a limit on numbers...anyone any ideas on max numbers? Might have to top some up if gone over,bet that will be easy!
Its 4 adults and 4 kids on a railcard .kids are supposed to be under 16.can never understand why there is no photo on the railcard .we just share one in the warehouse at work

mrtwiceaseason said:
Tbilisi said:
CrownPointBlue said:

Its 4 adults and 4 kids on a railcard .kids are supposed to be under 16.can never understand why there is no photo on the railcard .we just share one in the warehouse at work

Chs mate,thats a relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.