Arsenal Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to be loud this season, 2 of the last 3 have been very flat.

The one in between when we were champions was brilliant, as we rammed it down there throats the whole match.

Will be in Drayton arms nice and early

I think we will be bang at it for this one. 2 weeks stewing on the Stoke game will hopefully not sit well with the players and we will come out flying. Lay down a good marker on one of our main rivals.

willipp said:
I think we will be bang at it for this one. 2 weeks stewing on the Stoke game will hopefully not sit well with the players and we will come out flying. Lay down a good marker on one of our main rivals.

I hope so, I wonder if Ozil will play or out injured?

May not be popular shared opinion but I would be tempted to play Mangala in this one.

Pigeonho said:
Thank fuck. International breaks are a pain in the arse and make for a shitty, boring weekend, especially when you're English and your national team is as piss poor as it gets.

Back to normal now. I see us getting a win here. 3-2.

Could be worse, you could have to play Germany away

NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Pigeonho said:
Thank fuck. International breaks are a pain in the arse and make for a shitty, boring weekend, especially when you're English and your national team is as piss poor as it gets.

Doesn't get any tougher than that! It's just all boring mate. The same old has-been wheeled out for their view like a friendly against Norway is the most important thing since sliced bread. It pleased me to see fans voting with their feet.

Pigeonho said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
Pigeonho said:

Doesn't get any tougher than that! It's just all boring mate. The same old has-been wheeled out for their view like a friendly against Norway is the most important thing since sliced bread. It pleased me to see fans voting with their feet.

I think England still got second highest attendance in Europe though.

For me it's a farce that these friendlies are played in Wembley.
They should be alternated with Northern, Midlands and down South.

Personally I hope that the players are angry about the Stoke game. With themselves. And that they'll come flying out of the blocks.
You expect to take the three points for your home games, and a point for your big away games, but funnily enough, I suspect this could be 3 points at the Emirates for us and only 1 at the Etihad against Chelsea. That's what I suspect, anyway…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.