• Draw

Votes: 92 31.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 35 12.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Must win game this, 2nd to 7th is far too close for my liking especially with the rags having a game in hand. Yaya has to play with Ferna in the middle but can see Ferna getting pushed right back if Zaba isn't back in time. What happened to Pablo Maffeo? Is he on loan / injured? Thought he looked useful earlier in the season

He's out on loan in Spain

My fear is that arsenal have hit rock bottom. Every year they look like missing out on the top 4 with 10 games to go and then turn it around.

I sense another draw.

Arse will win. Maybe a draw if we're lucky. We will miss a hatfull of chances again and the ref will gift them the freedom of Ashburton Grove.

When do we ever win away at Anfield, Emirates, Stamford Bridge, White Hart lane?

We will draw at best.

We really should be able to go to there and win though.

We won at Chelsea last season. I think we have a reasonable record there.

We won at Arsenal a couple of years ago and also in the League Cup before that. I expect us to win well on Sunday

Just read that Sterling is a doubt for the game due to back injury, Southgate said Raheem had stiffness in his back before Lithuania and he still played him and it got worse, what the fuck is that?
That's International football for yeh and all for the sake of a game that most have put 90% of the TV audience asleep.

Arse will win. Maybe a draw if we're lucky. We will miss a hatfull of chances again and the ref will gift them the freedom of Ashburton Grove.
Why don't you skip down to Pep's pad and ask nicely if you can give the pre-match team talk? We badly need your PMA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.