Arthur’s Bar - Lanzarote

If anything ruins a good holiday it's bloody all inclusive. Love PDC especially old town, home from home.

If you have kids I understand why you might need to go the all Inc. Route however.

Plastic chairs. Plastic cups a poor sod begging you to get up and dance.

Take a step to the left and a jump to the right...........

Fuck off I'm on holiday pal.
Thats nothing like the all inclusives ive been on,not even close.

The 2 or 3 I went to Spain for where like that, had a great one in Mexico. Did one in turkey which was good food and drink but a tad boring, had to escape by taxi to the nearest town.
Youre asking for trouble if you book the cheaper ones or non 'adult only'.
Mexico was amazing for us too,the food was incredible as were the facilities - an amazing holiday.Bodrum was another great all inclusive,it simply offered the security of great cuisine while not restricting us to such.

If anything ruins a good holiday it's bloody all inclusive. Love PDC especially old town, home from home.

If you have kids I understand why you might need to go the all Inc. Route however.

Plastic chairs. Plastic cups a poor sod begging you to get up and dance.

Take a step to the left and a jump to the right...........

Fuck off I'm on holiday pal.
You get what you pay for. All inclusive currently on in Spain is not like that, couldnt be further away from that, agree though its russian roulette when booking in to them, as another poster said if its non adults only or missing something like 'royal level' in the title its likely gonna be a let down

You get what you pay for. All inclusive currently on in Spain is not like that, couldnt be further away from that, agree though its russian roulette when booking in to them, as another poster said if its non adults only or missing something like 'royal level' in the title its likely gonna be a let down
I have been on some absolutely belters Dominic Republic,Cape,Verde,Turkey & all inclusive cruises if you do your home work and don't go in a cheap & nasty one they can be great value for money & you can still explore the local bars ext
Next month going to a 5 star one in Altinkum Turkey about £35 a night each all inclusive
I would spend that in the Hare 'n.Hounds before a match

I'd also recommend this bar, been in a couple of time when in Lanza....including a 20 euro taxi ride so I could watch us as the buses had stopped by the time the game was over.

Sadly, I never met Arthur, he was in the UK both times I've been in for games.

I'd also recommend this bar, been in a couple of time when in Lanza....including a 20 euro taxi ride so I could watch us as the buses had stopped by the time the game was over.

Sadly, I never met Arthur, he was in the UK both times I've been in for games.
I met Arthur & Cath at the etihad one night
Think it was Sheffield Wed in the league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.