Article on Superman in the Irish Daily Mail......

The sheer amount of arms they surrendered was enough to say they are finished.As for whatever else they were involved in We know the drugs trade paid for their weapons,If they're still involved in drugs I don't care as long as they are not killing innocent people and children.

Ticket For Schalke said:
dw7 said:
so selling drugs aint killing people

Most people have a choice in taking drugs tho,innocent people who die dont!!!

yeah i understand that but just cause they have a habit do they deserve to die if you had a child who was a drug abuser and died would you blame your child or the person who sold it to them

dw7 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Most people have a choice in taking drugs tho,innocent people who die dont!!!

yeah i understand that but just cause they have a habit do they deserve to die if you had a child who was a drug abuser and died would you blame your child or the person who sold it to them

Your asking abit close to home,but it would be both thier fault,im not getting into an arguement here,im happy the arizona cardinals are up 33-7 yahooooooooooo

Ticket For Schalke said:
dw7 said:

Your asking abit close to home,but it would be both thier fault,im not getting into an arguement here,im happy the arizona cardinals are up 33-7 yahooooooooooo

yeah no prob mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.