As Spurs move to just 3 points behind us...

I wouldnt like to have Spurs next 2 home games. Arsenal in the derby will be hard and West Brom under Roy Hodgeson have been brilliant so far it wouldnt surpirse me if they get found out by both teams.

I have said in a earlier tread about the Monday game that we should be going there to go all out and win the game. Liverpool arent the team of years gone by and we shouldnt give them any respect on the night and show them what it is now needed to be up in those top 4 places. Time for Mancini to be brave and get at them from the off and not just settle for a point. I wouldnt mind if we got a point but were attacking and going for the win but to just settle for a point isnt the way we should be setting out for this game so I would start the same team with Zab coming in for Boyata.

leighton said:
I wouldnt like to have Spurs next 2 home games. Arsenal in the derby will be hard and West Brom under Roy Hodgeson have been brilliant so far it wouldnt surpirse me if they get found out by both teams.

I have said in a earlier tread about the Monday game that we should be going there to go all out and win the game. Liverpool arent the team of years gone by and we shouldnt give them any respect on the night and show them what it is now needed to be up in those top 4 places. Time for Mancini to be brave and get at them from the off and not just settle for a point. I wouldnt mind if we got a point but were attacking and going for the win but to just settle for a point isnt the way we should be setting out for this game so I would start the same team with Zab coming in for Boyata.

you'd really sucks a point at Anfield?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.