As the Chelsea Fans see it

Ducado

Team supported
City
I am always interested to see what opposition fans make of our games some quite good comments on there (I also like how there is only one post match reaction thread)

<a class="postlink" href="http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?/topic/48499-manchester-city-1-chelsea-0/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?/t ... chelsea-0/</a><br /><br />-- Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 pm --<br /><br />I quite like this one

Well that was a blow. We were doing okay till the goal without creating too many openings. Thought the game was heading for a 0-0. Got caught by a sucker punch then Ancelotti made some strange substitutions and the game petered out.

A very good City display. Hard, ugly, determined. Mourinho style. A tough lesson for us. Tevez was the difference in the end. He took his chance. We fluffed ours.

What's this 'penalty' they should have had? When Boyata stood upto that soft c*nt Drogba?

PSmyth07 said:
What's this 'penalty' they should have had? When Boyata stood upto that soft c*nt Drogba?
It was a penalty,we/Boyata got away with it,i'd have been fuckin livid if roles reversed.

I think they are referrring to the incident when Boyata appeared to grab Drogba round the neck to stop him getting on to a cross. It did look a foul but hey tough.

agree with a couple of things

the referee was shocking, but i thought he wasnt biased either way , he was just shite imo
they missed lampard desperately cz they had fuck all in the middle
and they never looked like scoring after they hit the upright

FantasyIreland said:
PSmyth07 said:
It was a penalty,we/Boyata got away with it,i'd have been fuckin livid if roles reversed.

I was at the other end of the stadium so I couldn't really see it but as I said in another thread, the referee bottled it completely.

"Strange decisions by Ancelotti and some bad performences from some players, especially Drogba who almost didn't want to battle Kompany and Toure. We won't play many teams who can defend that well"

I like this. We are a team that defends well. My how much things have changed.

'Please note that this forum is a privilege and it's abuse will result in it's deletion. Moderators and our legal people will be keeping an eye on things.'

is bb2.0 moonlighting?

FantasyIreland said:
PSmyth07 said:

it happens week in week out in the Premier League.If the ref gave it he would of opened up a can of worms.

Its no different to when a defender sheperds the ball out for a goal kick from an attacking player.Its blatant obstuction but they get away with it.Why should it be any different because its in the penalty area?

more likely the Boyata bodycheck.

Thought it was 50/50 as the pass was not playing him and he wasn't in a scoring position. Players do it all the time to keep oppositions from out of bound balls. No fouls for thousands of these so why would an off the ball in the box be any different.

I wont fume if it was us. Hardly stonewall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.