Asahi Super Dry 0.0% named as club’s Official Training Kit Partner

I assume because Asahi don't make clothing. City are the ones responsible for putting it on the training kits.
As per the contract. We couldn't exactly put someone else's logo on there.

This stinks of a stunt to gain publicity for an ailing brand off our backs. I've never heard of such a pile of confusing crap in my life mate. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Explained in another thread, Superdry have the rights of the word on clothing which is why City are being sued not the brewery City are selling clothing with the word on it
Here's where their plan falls down.....City don't sell any clothing with the Asahi printing on it. All training gear sold in the club shop and by the club is sold blank with no sponsor.

The only place you can see the Asahi sponsor is when the players are wearing it. They've not got a leg to stand on in this case.

Here's where their plan falls down.....City don't sell any clothing with the Asahi printing on it. All training gear sold in the club shop and by the club is sold blank with no sponsor.

The only place you can see the Asahi sponsor is when the players are wearing it. They've not got a leg to stand on in this case.
Doesn't that defeat the point of sponsorship?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.