Ashes 2017/18

Great series win, different gravy this one day team and the funny thing is the Aussies haven’t even seen it coming they are Rag like in their superiority complex

Great series win and good to see after we stank the place out in the proper Ashes

Yep even Kp came across as an Aussie
It was really wierd coverage from BT. Swann and Vaughan calmly predicting England on top throughout (which they clearly were), then cutting to Aussie commentary singing the praises of Stoinis every time he occasionally scored more than a run. And loved Swann calling KP an Aussie.

The best batsmen I've ever seen in an England shirt but without doubt the worst person I've seen in one as well. Him being Chelsea is the cherry on top also.

Deserved series loss to Australia. Actually hope they go on to lose 5-0 to ensure changes are made to the side.
  • Some awful selections: White, Head, Zampa, M Marsh not good enough. Maxwell and Khawaja are much better batsmen. Chris Lynn is a gun but I think he's unfit. Warner has to have a look at himself too if he wants to be selected. Lyon is Australia's best spinner, why not use him?
  • Tactics have to change. So many wasted overs during the middle 30 overs (this period of the game in ODIs is painful to watch)...need to keep the run rate up these days. Root showed how it's done without risk or scoring boundaries; just continue to rotate the strike and pick off bad balls. Bowling at the death is another huge issue...Cummins and Starc forgetting how to bowl a yorker. Frustrating to watch and those final few overs of the England innings decided the game.
  • Stop bowling f***ing wides!!!
Australia has the talent to compete but the selectors pick crap and the good players seem to be more focused on test or T20 versions of the game nowadays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.