Ashes 2017/18

Two very ordinary sides but I think the Poms have the edge as our batting line up is as poor as it gets.

If the predicting downpours in Brisbane over the next three days come to fruition as bad as these batting sides are even the Aussies might escape with a draw.

All out 302. Now we will find out what par is on this pitch. Will be interesting to see what Anderson can do on this pitch. And moeen might have a big part to play.

His time will come, sure of that, but the injury stunted his opportunity of making the touring party, IMO, just set him back and he needed some blinding form if he was to force his way in at the last minute.
I don't think he should have gone on this tour by then it had become impossible but given how he performed last winter, I was disappointed he wasn't given a chance last summer. He showed he has a great test match mentality and I think he earned the right to go back in once his injury had healed.

Two very ordinary sides but I think the Poms have the edge as our batting line up is as poor as it gets.

If the predicting downpours in Brisbane over the next three days come to fruition as bad as these batting sides are even the Aussies might escape with a draw.
No Australia bat deep inot the tail, starc, cummins are good batsmen and even Lyon is capable. I think that will be the difference between the two teams. England need smith and warner to have under average series and I just cant see England taking 20 wickets on the Australian pitches.

No Australia bat deep inot the tail, starc, cummins are good batsmen and even Lyon is capable. I think that will be the difference between the two teams. England need smith and warner to have under average series and I just cant see England taking 20 wickets on the Australian pitches.

They won't need 4 days full play to take twenty wickets in this test.

Hopefully rain will save us this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.