Ashes 2017/18

That was so unlucky from Jimmy. It's the rule in cricket I would eradicate if I was in charge. If the ball is hitting the stumps then it's hitting the stumps so forget about where it's pitched and crack on.
I haven't seen what happened. Did it pitch outside of leg or pad wasn't between wickets? Dont understand the latter myself.Tufnell was convinced it was out on TMS

I haven't seen what happened. Did it pitch outside of leg or pad wasn't between wickets? Dont understand the latter myself.Tufnell was convinced it was out on TMS
It pitched about 30% inside the line and 70% outside the line of leg stump but it just looked out. It was crashing into middle of middle. I believe it's an old rule to counteract either bodylie bowling or negative bowling, I can't remember which. But either way in this day and age it's outdated and with DRS it should be if it's hitting the wicket it is out.

hahahaha they are now playing with england and looking for quick runs and giving england false hope in losing early wickets and the thing is they have enough runs already its funny looking in the media and saying england have a chance and we can chase anything under 350 hahahahahahah we did not score 300 in the first inngs

am not even going to say it but england will not score over 200 in the 2nd inngs that's all am saying and even 150 will be a good shout if your having a bet the pitch as gone and any bounce will now be low and LBW coming into the game and then spin is going to win the game

hahahaha they are now playing with england and looking for quick runs and giving england false hope in losing early wickets and the thing is they have enough runs already its funny looking in the media and saying england have a chance and we can chase anything under 350 hahahahahahah we did not score 300 in the first inngs

am not even going to say it but england will not score over 200 in the 2nd inngs that's all am saying and even 150 will be a good shout if your having a bet the pitch as gone and any bounce will now be low and LBW coming into the game and then spin is going to win the game

Agreed. Anyone who thinks we have even a tiny bit of hope is living in cloud cuckooland. Anderson bowling 11 consecutive overs was terrible for England. Australia will bat for the best part of two session, get a lead of 450 then ut England in when day turns to night. Two predictions from me: Lyon will hang around for at least an hour and the game will be over tomorrow / tonight.

Series is as good as over as a genuine competition.

Given that we have only had 8 days play that is a damning indictment on the paucity of English talent.

Given that we have only had 8 days play that is a damning indictment on the paucity of English talent.

it was over on the 1st day never mind 8th

I dread to think what will happen at Perth. We dont seem to have one bowler capable of hurrying their batsmen, they have at least two. We are being scuttled and then have to play on the fastest track in the world.

I dread to think what will happen at Perth. We dont seem to have one bowler capable of hurrying their batsmen, they have at least two. We are being scuttled and then have to play on the fastest track in the world.
I'm not sure Perth is as fast as it used to be but otherwise you're right.

We can't bowl them out so we need to bat them out of the game and we ain't doing that anytime this winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.