Ashes 2017/18

Greetings all from Perth. Didn’t manage to go today but went to the first two days. Speaking with the locals yesterday they were all saying it’s a crap wicket and will be a nightmare for the 4th innings. On the bright side though, very cloudy here this evening and showers forecast for the next couple of days so could still get away with a draw.
Next up then is Boxing Day in Melbourne which is number one on my list of cricket events

Greetings all from Perth. Didn’t manage to go today but went to the first two days. Speaking with the locals yesterday they were all saying it’s a crap wicket and will be a nightmare for the 4th innings. On the bright side though, very cloudy here this evening and showers forecast for the next couple of days so could still get away with a draw.
Next up then is Boxing Day in Melbourne which is number one on my list of cricket events

Think it will be a dead rubber mate.

It’s a shame that there will be nothing to play for in Melbourne.

the rain is not going to stop them winning this test and the ashes even if it rains for 40 days and night and keep's nora in his ark they have still won the ashes its will be all over tomorrow and they will not need to bat again we are that bad we could have 3 innings and still lose

Unfortunately (fortunately) fell asleep early last night, watched the highlights on BT, no doubt the quality of the Aussie batting line up but England seem to be missing genuine pace. You see the Australia line up 85-90+mph every over, wondering if England are missing something or we just don't have any of those in our locker? Broad and Anderson / rest of the bowlers can only work with the pitch, swing etc if its good wicket. If its like it is now I see us struggling...Like who does the fault fall to?

Our tail end were bowled out for what? 40-50 runs...that was just through them hitting the wicket hard and bouncing it in. Don't think we have that anywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.