"Aspire to be MCFC" flag apeal

There are a lot of Rags in the Showsec contingency, I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them, especially with a banner directly mocking that shower of shit they follow. Hope it turns up Blue, it was certainly noticed.

yes there are many rags working at etihad...

Im going to try to have the cctv looked at soon as possible..

Cheers for help and suggestions..

CrownPointBlue said:
BRING BACK THE POZNAN ...ITS UNIQUE....ITS OURS ....IT GETS NOTICED.....IT GENERATES ATMOSPHERE.
TOMORROW WOULD BE A GREAT TIME TO START.

Are you sure about that?

CrownPointBlue said:
BRING BACK THE POZNAN ...ITS UNIQUE....ITS OURS ....IT GETS NOTICED.....IT GENERATES ATMOSPHERE.

Eh?

Haha, it's actually named "The Poznan" how can it be "ours" ?

Some people.....

CrownPointBlue said:

Aaaaaarrrrrrwwwwww you used caps lock! You broke forum rules, you're naaaauuughty!

CrownPointBlue said:

Had its day and time to move on. I actually like that the opposition fans decide to do it now when they score against us even though we haven't done it properly for a couple of years I think it riles other fans that they have had nothing that links them all together.

Semi final at Wembley when the United team was being read out was the pinnacle of this. Showed all the world one club in unison together.

CrownPointBlue said:

Thought the rule was we're all to turn our backs on the Champs League anthem tomorrow.

Could do Poznan as back is turned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.