Assessment of our business this summer | Poll Added

Go on then, rate our transfer business out of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree. Would love to seee some stats, before and after, on our signings ranked by biggest overall improvment just to see the extent of Pep's magic / influence and where he has had the biggest impact - make an interesting change from net or gross transfer spend
Would be great to see this

Palmer leaving without being given a proper run in the team is the major disappointment all things considered. How good the transfer window is will depend on the performance of the new signings.
That's pretty much true every year.

Last year worked out nicely but we had no cast iron guarantees on the level that Akanji, Gomez, Alvarez, Haaland, Phillips etc would perform.

Turned out okay.

I know you're no cynic but the table shows the moneys in and out.
Yes it does but the emphasis of his reporting is that City were throwing money around like a kid in a sweet shop. He doesn't like to mention the responsible side of the plan, and it doesn't take much effort to see that City finished the window in 8th place but he won't be mentioning that. That's Harris for you.

It's been a superb window for me. Again, full marks to the board for basically bringing in great players and giving Pep something new to work with.

Kovacic didn't surprise me, he was very good at Chelsea in spells and when someone can pass like he can, Pep will always work magic with him. Put it this way - if you have an eye for a pass and are prepared to work hard, then if you work with Pep you will become one of the best in Europe, simple as that.

Gvardiol looks like a seasoned 28 year old PL veteran who we'd signed from Chelsea. He's going to be a superb signing. I think that a back 4 of Walker/Stones/Dias/Gvardiol is going to be absolutely brutal.

Doku is the one I'm probably most excited about. I know we've only seen a little bit of him, but he's a handful and probably the quickest player I've seen in a long time over a few yards. Keep him fit and he will be absolutely world class!

Keeping Walker and Bernardo feels like 2 new signings to me. Both are top class on the pitch.

Honestly, this squad has got better over summer in the long term. 10/10 for me!

It's been a superb window for me. Again, full marks to the board for basically bringing in great players and giving Pep something new to work with.

Kovacic didn't surprise me, he was very good at Chelsea in spells and when someone can pass like he can, Pep will always work magic with him. Put it this way - if you have an eye for a pass and are prepared to work hard, then if you work with Pep you will become one of the best in Europe, simple as that.

Gvardiol looks like a seasoned 28 year old PL veteran who we'd signed from Chelsea. He's going to be a superb signing. I think that a back 4 of Walker/Stones/Dias/Gvardiol is going to be absolutely brutal.

Doku is the one I'm probably most excited about. I know we've only seen a little bit of him, but he's a handful and probably the quickest player I've seen in a long time over a few yards. Keep him fit and he will be absolutely world class!

Keeping Walker and Bernardo feels like 2 new signings to me. Both are top class on the pitch.

Honestly, this squad has got better over summer in the long term. 10/10 for me!
You didn't even mention Nunes. It was already a 10 even before Nunes.

I'm not sure how this would pan out. I trust Gvardiol and Kova. They are absolutely City type players. Excited for Doku and Nunes. They are absolutely not City type players but the difference they offer may bring us an edge we generally don't have.

That plus Phil blossoming into the team 2nd star is going to be exceptionally interesting.

View attachment 92677
I manually collect every fee and link it to a source
How do you decide what fee to go with we get conflicting fees seems more common than with other clubs I have my suspicions as to why that is

I suspect the mail figure hasn’t missed any sales but has missed all sell on so that Porro and Lavia

How do you decide what fee to go with we get conflicting fees seems more common than with other clubs I have my suspicions as to why that is

I suspect the mail figure hasn’t missed any sales but has missed all sell on so that Porro and Lavia
They won't be taking them from the DM that's for sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.