Aston Villa (A) - Wed 6th Dec, 20:15 | PL | Pre Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And how much would a capable deputy/replacement for Haaland cost?

Alvarez is extremely valuable to Pep because he is versatile, can play as CF, behind CF, as 10, etc. Doesn't create problems when he is dropped, and his best years are ahead of him. We are lucky to have him.
Some utter shit spouted about Alvarez on here. Another whipping boy it seems.

We would get £60m for him. I reckon there are better number 8s out there for much less
I'm not convinced we'd sell a 23 year old world cup winner, who has 4 goals and 5 assists in 13 games this seasons, for £60 million mate.

If he played for any other top club he'd score 25-30 goals a season and be their man; you don't get that for £60 million.

Spurs was a must win as well unfortunately
Was it fuck a must win.
Where have some of our support been when we've consistently stepped up at crunch times over the years.
I'm not overly confident about tonight with injuries and suspensions,but as it stands we're 6 behind arse with a game in hand and one behind the dippers.
We've got a great set of fixtures coming up for the next few months,and I expect us to be ahead of the pack come April,so wind your fuckin necks in,stop whinging and get behind the team.

I’ll take a stuffy own goal in the 90th minute. In reality I think Erling will be chomping at the bit and will bang a couple in tonight.

I'm not convinced we'd sell a 23 year old world cup winner, who has 4 goals and 5 assists in 13 games this seasons, for £60 million mate.

If he played for any other top club he'd score 25-30 goals a season and be their man; you don't get that for £60 million.
Ok ill re-phrase. Regardless off his worth, there are much much better number 8s out there.

And as a striker hes not getting anything like 25+ goals. Hes a decent 20 goals a season striker. Maybe slightly better than jesus.

In my opinion of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.