Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

Understood - thank you. Have just secured two tickets and bought two memberships to do so.

I’m an Ipswich fan but can’t wait for my Man City water bottle to arrive…!

Looking forward to the game
Enjoy the game. A word of advice, though. I'd keep your allegiances to yourself. For some City fans with long memories, you lot are about as popular as rabies in a guide dog puppy training centre, over your shithousing back in 2001.

Yes; I know. You're shocked. You thought we were only founded in 2008.

Yes; they're the prices for a category A game. That's probably why I've seen my last City game. Coming over for a single game will knock me back the thick end of €450-500, with flights and accommodation. I can't justify that.

Yeah, fucking hell, not cheap with travel on top.

£78 is scandalous, was talking to a fella who sat next to me at the Newcastle game saying that even him travelling in from Lancaster is becoming unaffordable now as matchday prices are going up and up, be even more next season.

Hats off to those who are travelling every game, must cost a small fortune.

Enjoy the game. A word of advice, though. I'd keep your allegiances to yourself. For some City fans with long memories, you lot are about as popular as rabies in a guide dog puppy training centre, over your shithousing back in 2001.

Yes; I know. You're shocked. You thought we were only founded in 2008.
Wow! City was one of the few clubs I thought I may be alright at! My following of Ipswich commenced in 1999 at the age of 8 so my memories are that City and Ipswich cross paths on our way down and your way up and we’ve been on polar opposite trajectories since.

A Joe Royle bond? Heck even a Kevin Horlock bond?

Understood - thank you. Have just secured two tickets and bought two memberships to do so.

I’m an Ipswich fan but can’t wait for my Man City water bottle to arrive…!

Looking forward to the game
By the way; the water bottle? Don't get too excited about what you're getting. Trust me. Seeing God's own team, though; THAT, you can get excited about. You're doing pretty well under McKenna this season, the recent wobble notwithstanding.

By the way; the water bottle? Don't get too excited about what you're getting. Trust me. Seeing God's own team, though; THAT, you can get excited about. You're doing pretty well under McKenna this season, the recent wobble notwithstanding.
I was being a touch tongue in cheek..

But yes it’s been an incredible ride under McKenna so we’re all just enjoying it at the moment. Would be an unbelievable achievement to sneak into the prem but we’ve played out of skin this season to be able to compete with the 3 ex prem teams. The good times are back at PR and hopefully I can watch you spank us at your place in the league next season.

Wow! City was one of the few clubs I thought I may be alright at! My following of Ipswich commenced in 1999 at the age of 8 so my memories are that City and Ipswich cross paths on our way down and your way up and we’ve been on polar opposite trajectories since.

A Joe Royle bond? Heck even a Kevin Horlock bond?
You'll be fine. As with most clubs, 99% of our fans are sound, considering that most of us are from the wilds of the North of England. But yes; we have a few idiots following us. I'm sure you do as well. I loved Horlock; he was fantastic for us. As for Joe, I honestly don't remember him being your manager for as long as he was (God bless Wiki). Anyway, enjoy your night.

Yes; they're the prices for a category A game. That's probably why I've seen my last City game. Coming over for a single game will knock me back the thick end of €450-500, with flights and accommodation. I can't justify that.
Jim, I'm travelling from close to where you are. I get the ferry (hate flying) - return boat/train ticket is €94. Midweek hotels in Manchester can be as cheap as £30 or £40 per night. Check out Sachas (I know!). I've gone to most of the midweek games this season on those prices, and will probably do the Villa game too!

Looking for one adult and one child. Both members but website only has single tickets available. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.