Aston Villa (H) 03 April 2024

Coming from the states - looking for a single ticket for this match if anyone has a spare. South Stand preferred but anywhere will do! Thanks.

Looking for two tickets for the Villa game together if possible, or even within close proximity.

It is my dad's 70th birthday so have booked travel and accomodation from Scotland. I have a supporters number and membership but I can't see anywhere getting two tickets together apart from paying ridiculously over the odds on the usual websites. Twitter and other sources seem to be full of scammers as well.

Any help would be appreciated greatly.
Keep an eye on the site if you have matchday membership as a few popped up during the week. I didnt get my two as I was away but keep on checking.

Looking for 1 ticket preferably south stand. Keeping my eye on ticket exchange but message me if you have one going plz!

Coming from the states - looking for a single ticket for this match if anyone has a spare. South Stand preferred but anywhere will do! Thanks.
I’m also coming from the states and have one extra ticket at The 1894 Club bar.

My season ticket for ssl 3 is available for thus match, you will need a supporters number so i can transfer ticket. £30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.