Aston Villa (H) | PL | Post-match Thread

That’s football supporters for you.
it's not at all mate! We didn't boo Shaun Wright Phillip's when we had to sell him to save our club! We greeted him like a hero when he played against us!

If Jack would have stayed with them and left on a free, instead of making them £100m, they would be facing bankruptcy now!

Grealish saved his boyhood club!

Thick CUNTS

Villa fans, booing a player that stayed loyal when they went down, then dragged them up to the premier league and was instrumental in keeping them there. He then put a 100 million release clause in his new contract when he could have run it down and left on a free. Fucking ungrateful inbreds.
and that is the difference when we had to let SWP leave to Chelsea!

Not only did it keep us from going under, but we were all (every City fan to a man) so happy when he won the league with Chelsea!

He was far to good for City at the time, but he got us and was one of us!

Why cant Villa fans be happy for one of their own?

it's not at all mate! We didn't boo Shaun Wright Phillip's when we had to sell him to save our club! We greeted him like a hero when he played against us!

If Jack would have stayed with them and left on a free, instead of making them £100m, they would be facing bankruptcy now!

Grealish saved his boyhood club!

Thick CUNTS

As I said that`s football fans for you.

I don't want to derail the thread any further.
I've watched the first half (And motd, which isn't worth a wank).
He was 'decent', better than I read it at the time. I think we need much better wingers. My opinion.
Leave it now please.
Do you not see the difference in performance from the weekend with high, wide wingers?

We destroyed Villa tonight. Grealish was an important part of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.