Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

After careful consideration I’ve got to say my scouce mate is a complete knob. Today we achieved has near has damn the 2012 last day. But my scouce mate said it’s fuck all compared to winning the chumps lg. I pointed out that 38 games to win the prem is nothing like the eight games or so to win chumps lg. and he said bollocks it’s harder. He left soon after and owes me beer for winning.
you should tell him that they've only won it once in thirty years for a reason, what pisses them off is now they have a team that's capable of winning the title they have to get past city,and we're like a fuck'n Doberman guard dog protecting its bone.

After careful consideration I’ve got to say my scouce mate is a complete knob. Today we achieved has near has damn the 2012 last day. But my scouce mate said it’s fuck all compared to winning the chumps lg. I pointed out that 38 games to win the prem is nothing like the eight games or so to win chumps lg. and he said bollocks it’s harder. He left soon after and owes me beer for winning.
It's a fraud that they're in the chumps league - they scraped 4th place in the league last year. And Madrid were runners up in their's.
Champions league my arse!

You need to choose your mates more carefully, he sounds like a right self entitled Scouse git.

Villa won the toss and chose ends. Worked well didn't it.
I don't know quite how it works.
If we lose the toss then the other team can choose whether to stay or change ends, that leaves city to choose whatever they didn't pick(change ends or kick off first).

But every game I can remember recently at home city kick off the first half facing the the south stand.
Apart from today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.